1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kuiil's blurrg will be different.

Youu needd botth Kuiil blurrgs.
Why would they be different? I think it's just going to be the one Blurrg and Kuill getting made increases the value and display options beyond just Mando. I can't spot any differences, can you?

182334662_10157991758732344_6599083524774276342_n.jpg

Why would they be different? I think it's just going to be the one Blurrg and Kuill getting made increases the value and display options beyond just Mando. I can't spot any differences, can you?

182334662_10157991758732344_6599083524774276342_n.jpg

Well not in that picture, but it is possible to have a mouth-closed blurrg perhaps... for those who want two.

I just posted on the other thread that when you think about it, the box would be pretty bare with just little Kuiil on his own. He doesn't really have any accessories.

So I'd say they'll maximise their Blurrg selling potential by selling him with one as well. Consider it as one huge ass accessory :lol

Blurrg itself will probably be the same though. That's some pretty big expensive tooling there.

It's Blurrg Day !!

I just posted on the other thread that when you think about it, the box would be pretty bare with just little Kuiil on his own. He doesn't really have any accessories.

So I'd say they'll maximise their Blurrg selling potential by selling him with one as well. Consider it as one huge ass accessory :lol

It's Blurrg Day !!
Lol, I just replied to you in the other thread! Like the Speeder Bike Trooper, even if they do a Kuill/Blurrg box set - which I'm skeptical of - I'm sure Kuill will also be sold separately. Once you break down Kuill's goggles, hat, backpack all of the things he has hanging from it, it'll look like he has "accessories."

So I'd say they'll maximise their Blurrg selling potential by selling him with one as well. Consider it as one huge ass accessory [emoji38]

Blurrg itself will probably be the same though. That's some pretty big expensive tooling there.

It's Blurrg Day !!
I think you could easily have Kuiil with a workbench, tools, scrap parts, etc. On his own, sure, but when I think of the deluxe GOTG rocket, he had the big gun and jetpack.

It's Blurrg Day !!

Agreed. Probably just a slightly different paint job to differentiate the two if they do release one with Kuill.

Some people have very understanding wives or girlfriends. Some don?t (raises hand). How many significant others who don?t like Star Wars are going to lose their minds when a giant blurrg shows up in two years? Those unboxings should be filmed.

Some people have very understanding wives or girlfriends. Some don?t (raises hand). How many significant others who don?t like Star Wars are going to lose their minds when a giant blurrg shows up in two years? Those unboxings should be filmed.

Lol! My wife told me once, “As long as we can pay the bills, I don’t care what you buy”... I love my wife. :D

How tall is it with OG Mando sitting on top of the Blurrg, not sure if my 50cm height case gonna be sufficient enough.

Back