1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what some of you expected the price for the Blurrg to realistically be. We’re at a point where standard figures are $250, if not more crossing into higher territory. This is essentially a 1/6th scale statue and is fairly big. $315 seems more than reasonable in my opinion.

Last edited:
For those that missed it, like TurdFurguson I also hope they actually follow through with Kuiil. I've been in this game too long to know Hot Toys don't always deliver on things that are shown.

How many times have they teased a figure off to the side in a shot and not followed through.......Bespin Han anyone ??

Anyway the week is long.

Kuiil must have some major crotch articulation though !!

182334662_10157991758732344_6599083524774276342_n.jpg

I do think there is a really good chance. They are obviously very into mando right now as i would have never thought they would make the Blurrg. If they made that and went through all the trouble to make a prototype Kuiil (which isnt just a simple new outfit or repaint prototype) odds are really high we get him.

I think Harrison Ford wanted Han killed in the movies and toy market when he died in Force Awakens. We have had mutiple Lukes and Leias since that movie and any Ford Han Solos have disappeared completely.

Haha, awesome. Wasn't expecting this that's for sure. In for a Blurgg.

Give me a Mudhorn now.

Definitely the best reveal so far. Blurrg is cool and totally unexpected. Also allows many of us to get OG Mando at retail again. Kuiil coming soon hopefully.

Can't believe they teased Kuiil.:horror I had kinda given up on him being made.

Watch him become Han Bespin - teased with another product... annnnd never heard from ever again.:lol

But then if they think it'll sell more Blurrgs then maybe it'll increase the chances of him being made.

Slightly disappointed the Blurrg is basically a statue just with moveable little t-rex arms. Would have loved positionable legs and articulated jaw, but I'll take it over no Blurrg.:yess:

I love the blurrg. Promises other 'rides'.... Dewback, Taun Taun....

An HT Stormtrooper on Dewback... :drool

1. The Mando-style Dewback is pretty different to the ANH-style Dewback, and it seems Mando > OT currently (and Mando himself even interacts with the Mando Dewback, it's not just background.)
2. The Dewback as a 1/6 item is like twice the volume/length of a Blurrg, so would have to be at least 50% more in price - it would be $750-800 with sandie.

lmao yes! Passed on S1 look and now I get to buy it for retail and a blurrg!!!

Nope. But HT is testing these types of things. I like it.

I want them to punish PTers by offering a Kenobi on Iguana-saur (whatever that chicken-lizard was).

Her name was Boga. And heh, “punish.” Jokes on you buddy cause I would gladly buy that! :lol

Will pass on the Blurrg and wait for Kuiil, and then decide on the Blurrg as part of the Kuiil set.

Being short lived, Kuiil isn't a highly desirable figure, but more so than IG-11 as he'll be a unique HT alien.

Will pass on the Blurrg and wait for Kuiil, and then decide on the Blurrg as part of the Kuiil set.

Being short lived, Kuiil isn't a highly desirable figure, but more so than IG-11 as he'll be a unique HT alien.

Plus he has one of the best tag lines "I have spoken...."

Back