1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17qSk9k.jpg

I'll put my pitchfork down.

Perhaps instead of the Blurrg keying into the base, the base keys into the Blurrg allowing him to have flat feet and little pegs sticking up off the base?

Thats like asking for simple magnets on a jetpack instead of tiny little tabs on a strap that slide into two even smaller loops. No fun in that! lol

Perhaps instead of the Blurrg keying into the base, the base keys into the Blurrg allowing him to have flat feet and little pegs sticking up off the base?
Ideally, the supports would be removable from both the blurrg's feet and the base, then flat detailed rock pieces would be included to plug the peg holes in the base.

I wonder how this is selling? It still had the preorder discount at my local seller, so decided to jump on both sets. The sets remind me of the Luke and Han sets on the Tauntauns, they look incredible together.

I preordered it as the Mando 2-pack option. Didn't get the Mando Durasteel so this is ideal for me. Agree about the Holiday Special vibe, that was the deal sealer.

Well, another delayed notice this week. That's 4 in the last like 4 days. Delayed to August-November according to Sideshow email

Weird. Apparently Sideshow is getting just the Blurrg in and they're doing the final charges on the 14th. Haven't seen word on the sets though yet

Back