Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on FB just posted this, I grabbed the pic and then the page refreshed so I dont even know who posted it, or what group they were posting from, or I would credit. Looks pretty good to me for no special lighting.

Attachments

• rex1.jpg
    rex1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 94
Melding lines look better, but they did not correct the sides (There should have been melding lines too)

Only gripe I have is the pauldron not having the black lines, I don’t think the armor looks too yellow

very good look at him

Gorgeous

Man this figure needs to hurry up and get its ass to Sideshow, what a beaut. He looks great on the PT shelf but Cody/Rex together just makes each pop more I think.

Funny thing is, this is the first time I'm seeing the official box art for Rex and it almost matches the fake that @chrisstruthers did a week ago lol.

Man this figure needs to hurry up and get its ass to Sideshow, what a beaut. He looks great on the PT shelf but Cody/Rex together just makes each pop more I think.

Funny thing is, this is the first time I'm seeing the official box art for Rex and it almost matches the fake that @chrisstruthers did a week ago lol.
For once I’ll be happy when I’m home from vacation next week, should be here by Wednesday or Thursday if my guy ships Monday

It looks very good, however it is the third sculpture that they take out recently of Rex that does not have the welding lines on the cheeks of the helmet, This is the bust of the Old Rex and the sculpture of gentlegigan, in which also the welding lines are missing and it does not make sense, why would be the function of the welding line of the forehead?

It looks very good, however it is the third sculpture that they take out recently of Rex that does not have the welding lines on the cheeks of the helmet, This is the bust of the Old Rex and the sculpture of gentlegigan, in which also the welding lines are missing and it does not make sense, why would be the function of the welding line of the forehead?

Noticed that as well, think it is something that the companies are just missing. There are a few more inaccuracies with the figure that I'm willing to live with, the visor is more inspired by TCW then movie Phase 1 clones, the pauldron is wrong and based off TCW and not the movies and we don't have straps for the blasters. All things I can live with.

Noticed that as well, think it is something that the companies are just missing. There are a few more inaccuracies with the figure that I'm willing to live with, the visor is more inspired by TCW then movie Phase 1 clones, the pauldron is wrong and based off TCW and not the movies and we don't have straps for the blasters. All things I can live with.
I kinda prefer the helmet being more inspired by TCW compared to movie phase 1 since I’m not really a huge fan of Phase 1 armor but that’s just me

Back