1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Echo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn USA still getting stuff alongside HK.
Is this a freaking time travel thing cause im loving the less timing on release...just hate the stage from PO to release,if you take my meaning.

Someone posted this on FB, LOOK at this guy would you just look at him! He is glorious.

👀👀👀

Attachments

• echo zord.jpg
    echo zord.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
Looks incredible! I can’t wait to get mine but I’m sure I won’t have it for several more weeks.

My local seller (Toys2.net) seems to get their orders now substantially later than they used to.

I just got my Dark Trooper a few days ago from them. Sideshow had it in stock for weeks and they are purposefully now sending orders to secondary sellers far later.

Pretty disappointing as I pay an arm and a leg more going through Sideshow as shipping to Canada + Border duties and taxes adds another $80 - $100 on top of the figure value.

But I hate waiting……

They really did such a great job with him, they've been nailing all the clones and I am thankful for that.

Hopefully ARC Trooper Echo down the line gets a similar treatment.

They really did such a great job with him, they've been nailing all the clones and I am thankful for that.

Hopefully ARC Trooper Echo down the line gets a similar treatment.

They really have, though I’m surprised they haven’t announced any new ones in a while (Chrome aside).

Wonder if they planned on announcing the rest of The Bad Batch alongside the second season around now initially but plans changed because of the delay.

Yep totally "man in a suit" vibe !!

Still amazes me how good these figures can be ! Sometimes it can be like the first day I found out about them !!

This is the reason we put up with year+ delays and pay prices approaching $300: because done right, these figures are just marvelous to behold. It really is like having a tiny piece of that character on your shelf.

I fooled myself into thinking that I might end up passing on this CW Best Boi [or one of them] but that was just me being stupid, because no way am I passing on this.

They really have, though I’m surprised they haven’t announced any new ones in a while (Chrome aside).

Wonder if they planned on announcing the rest of The Bad Batch alongside the second season around now initially but plans changed because of the delay.
I mean we got quite a few over the summer. Not counting the Chrome variant we got the Shiny, Clone Pilot, and those two that come with vehicles. Plus Jesse and Vaughn have been up for pre-order for a while as has Hunter.

I’d still like to at least get Fives. A standard Echo would be nice too but I’ll settle for this version from TBB.

HT better recognize these guys would be like printing money. Since we have an Echo I am willing to let Fives be first

A Phase 2 ARC Fives feels more like a possibility since one has never been made.

But any ARC would sell well so agreed, hope to see more of them.

I mean we got quite a few over the summer. Not counting the Chrome variant we got the Shiny, Clone Pilot, and those two that come with vehicles. Plus Jesse and Vaughn have been up for pre-order for a while as has Hunter.

I’d still like to at least get Fives. A standard Echo would be nice too but I’ll settle for this version from TBB.

It’s been about half a year since the AOTC and BARC announcements so it’s been a bit already.

I’m glad they’re pacing these out. Still feels like there’s room for more announcements now ish with how long these take. I just want to complete Clone Force 99 before the end of the decade. :lol

Yeah, I think were due for a named clone when Jesse/Vaughn come out. Think you're right about TBB Season 2 being pushed back, so they've been pushing back the next clone from that group.

Think they've done a good job of spacing them out, with a few a year and when Jesse/Vaughn are out is when we'll see our next batch. Those white clones are going to be around for a longgggg time, they'll make so many of them.

Looks incredible! I can’t wait to get mine but I’m sure I won’t have it for several more weeks.

My local seller (Toys2.net) seems to get their orders now substantially later than they used to.

I just got my Dark Trooper a few days ago from them. Sideshow had it in stock for weeks and they are purposefully now sending orders to secondary sellers far later.

Pretty disappointing as I pay an arm and a leg more going through Sideshow as shipping to Canada + Border duties and taxes adds another $80 - $100 on top of the figure value.

But I hate waiting……
Yep seems Sideshow have strongarmed HT into changing their release strategy.

It's the same with us in Europe. How Sideshow can claim to be the distributor for Europe still amazes me !

Hot Toys should "man up" and distribute themselves to the rest of the world.

Yep seems Sideshow have strongarmed HT into changing their release strategy.

It's the same with us in Europe. How Sideshow can claim to be the distributor for Europe still amazes me !

Hot Toys should "man up" and distribute themselves to the rest of the world.
They have the largest pie to tend to - Chinese market.

Wester countries should be taken care by a Western company (similar cultures - similar business practices, no language barrier - no miscommunication).

It’s been about half a year since the AOTC and BARC announcements so it’s been a bit already.

I’m glad they’re pacing these out. Still feels like there’s room for more announcements now ish with how long these take. I just want to complete Clone Force 99 before the end of the decade. :lol
Yeah. Still though we’ve gotten a fair amount relatively recently. I have Jesse on order (already fully paid off) and would like to get a Shiny. I might get the Pilot too but would probably opt for Hunter first.

Back