1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Echo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you read the Republic Commando books? That's when I started caring about clones and their issues. [And that's when I started thinking the Jedi were idiots.]

I know TCW is a kid's show, but most of the clones are so sweet, such good people - and they are treated like absolute DOGS. By everyone! Even the stroppy ones like Dogma and Crosshair are interesting, because their general ire is not without cause. A genetic elite class, even! - nope, they're still dogs.

[Last night I saw a clip on the news of Navy Seal trainees being tear-gassed at close range, which incident was now under investigation. I found their suffering hard to watch, and was reminded that in this galaxy or that, soldiers are seen as dispensable things to be used, regardless of their personal worth. And its really not cool at all.] But yeah, Echo... I think he has to come stay here on my shelves.

The PT/Clone era doesn't interest me. I've watched TCW and TBB, but more for the visuals.

My canon era for Star Wars runs from Solo to the era of the Remnant. I liked the design of the TBB enough to get on board with collecting them, but was going to consider them a mercenary team from a later period.

I really feel like TCW is some of the best stuff in all of Star Wars. Great characters, adds a lot of depth to the prequels, and honestly is a lot better than a good majority of Star Wars outside of the Original Trilogy and The Mandalorian.

The Bad Batch is a pretty good spinoff in its own right. I probably like The Clone Wars more, but then again it’s not the fairest comparison as TBB has only had one season versus seven seasons of TCW.

They'll produce all five. The one we will not get is Omega, as evidently HT does not make children, at least I cant think of any examples off the top of my head.

PD1522206562dC7.jpg

:lol

Also not to get super into it but The Clone Wars is amazing and Clones are some of the best parts of non OT Star Wars there is.

They are well realized characters with some awesome designs with stories that have it all - action, drama, mystery, humor, tragedy, sorrow, hope, heroism, camaraderie, and brotherhood.

Easily one of the most important parts of Star Wars for my wife and I.

I really feel like TCW is some of the best stuff in all of Star Wars. Great characters, adds a lot of depth to the prequels, and honestly is a lot better than a good majority of Star Wars outside of the Original Trilogy and The Mandalorian.

The Bad Batch is a pretty good spinoff in its own right. I probably like The Clone Wars more, but then again it’s not the fairest comparison as TBB has only had one season versus seven seasons of TCW.

Season 2 will be make or break for TBB. I felt like season 1 meandered a little - okay, make that A LOT - and more focus on the titular group would be welcome. If I cared what was going on with Hera I would be watching Rebels. [ugh]

I'm going buy the whole BB squad solely based on their astounding debut from just a few TCW SS7 alone. The BB SS1 overall was pretty weak. The possibility of display the entire BB team with Rex and ARC Trooper Jesse makes me over the moon to no end.

I liked The Bad Batch. It’s different but enjoyable in its own right. I could do without Omega but I like the core group otherwise.

Speaking of Jesse- he’s scheduled for a release in the fourth quarter. Wonder if that will stay on track or be delayed. Seeing as how it’s a Trooper with a lot of reuse I could see it coming soon.

Got a shipping notice last night as well

Should be here Tuesday.

I liked The Bad Batch. It’s different but enjoyable in its own right. I could do without Omega but I like the core group otherwise.

Speaking of Jesse- he’s scheduled for a release in the fourth quarter. Wonder if that will stay on track or be delayed. Seeing as how it’s a Trooper with a lot of reuse I could see it coming soon.

I feel like him and Vaughn should be on time, lots of reused pieces for both of them, especially Vaughn, who is just a repaint of Cody.

Got a shipping notice last night as well

Should be here Tuesday.

I feel like him and Vaughn should be on time, lots of reused pieces for both of them, especially Vaughn, who is just a repaint of Cody.
Vaughn especially should be an easy release. Just a repaint of Cody essentially.

Vaughn especially should be an easy release. Just a repaint of Cody essentially.

With all the delays, I don't want to jinx it lol.

But we should have them in hand by the holidays, unless that Jesse head sculpt delays them for whatever reason.

All these go-go-gadget arms must by used in the next season. Seems strange that HT led with him considering those accessories ??

In any case he looks great. Like many I'm also not 100% sold on the show, however they do look great as a team.

Back