1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Echo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. When does this show air again ? Maybe they are waiting for that point in time to release them both close to each other to prompt people to pre-order Wrecker, Crosshair and Tech ?

They still look like such great Clones.

Interesting. When does this show air again ? Maybe they are waiting for that point in time to release them both close to each other to prompt people to pre-order Wrecker, Crosshair and Tech ?
I was wondering if they were holding the release to coincide with the fall 2022 (rumored 9/28) air date, but now that the show’s been pushed back to January I don’t think they can get away with that (especially considering these figures were originally due by June 2022)

I was wondering if they were holding the release to coincide with the fall 2022 (rumored 9/28) air date, but now that the show’s been pushed back to January I don’t think they can get away with that (especially considering these figures were originally due by June 2022)
OK I agree that's too far out. Maybe you're right with the SS marketing so they are preparing to pull the trigger now ?

Any word on if this is shipping soon? Everyone started received those notices that it’s arriving in the warehouse soon so I’m hoping we should be getting notifications soon?

Any word on if this is shipping soon? Everyone started received those notices that it’s arriving in the warehouse soon so I’m hoping we should be getting notifications soon?

Nothing on my end :/

Been 2 weeks since I've been charged too.

I imagine the early charging they have been doing now is more about combating the wave of last minute cancellations that happen close to release. Folk often decide to cancel once they see in hand pics or when they see competitors with better prices. At least, that is my guess.

Oddly enough, just got my charging soon notice for 10/3. Perhaps he's actually shipping next week?
I just got the notice too. I only ordered mine after the notices went out earlier in the month. Curious if it’s actually shipping soon or if Sideshow will just take my money and sit on it a while.

This is the Boba/Ahsoka situation all over again.

If it's truly the ports I guess it's not 100% on Sideshow but this really isn't a good look for them. They can't keep charging weeks ahead of shipping like this.

This is the Boba/Ahsoka situation all over again.

If it's truly the ports I guess it's not 100% on Sideshow but this really isn't a good look for them. They can't keep charging weeks ahead of shipping like this.
Well I straight-up asked them about this policy, and they have no intention of changing it. So apparently they can and will.

Then we can and will order from other places, lol.
Except that most of those other places (at least in North America) get their product from SS as well. And it sure seems like SS is working to curtail the HK seller advantage given what we're seeing with the Boba Repaint and Echo.

Is there a legit HK business outside of OneSixthKit? They’ll have a pretty big monopoly if they put those resellers on their ass.

The HK sellers does the 1st batch 2nd batch thing where you pay a premium on the 1st batch. As for the 2nd batch, they are now slower than Sideshow so SSC and HT must have made a change.

Back