Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know! How time flies, yet it feels like it's going at a slow pace. o_O

Much respect Omega! :bow

I was early on in elementary school when I saw Spider-Man (2002) :google :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I agree you're relatively "new" to collecting, I think I started avidly collecting around that time too!
Yeah I was on the internet looking up something about Thor for some reason and saw a picture of the Dark World figure (Heavy Armor) and was blown away, I was like “whaaaaat” …I had to get one! The big decision then was whether to get the heavy or light version. I chose the heavy armor version and haven’t looked back since. I really enjoy this hobby, I have a nice but small collection (38 figures in hand and 2 on pre-order) and my basement renovation is almost done so I will be able to display them soon 😁

Yeah I was on the internet looking up something about Thor for some reason and saw a picture of the Dark World figure (Heavy Armor) and was blown away, I was like “whaaaaat” …I had to get one! The big decision then was whether to get the heavy or light version. I chose the heavy armor version and haven’t looked back since.

Yeah there's that moment where a figure gets the ball rolling in this hobby :LOL:

I really enjoy this hobby, I have a nice but small collection (38 figures in hand and 2 on pre-order) and my basement renovation is almost done so I will be able to display them soon 😁

Sounds awesome! One must feel in awe seeing all their figures displayed!

View attachment 575191

But yeah I have to agree, what with 2 year waits now before figures get in our hands. it's next to impossible to recapture that initial enthusiasm. That and I'm running out of room lol. Given how many Spideys I already have, the TM and AG releases will have to completely blow me away. Let's just say I'm not holding my breath. :lol
Haha I don't mean just these Spidey HT...I mean ALL HTs in general. I dunno what it is, but I've just suddenly lost all enthusiasm and I'm actually hardly on these boards anymore...

Seems like Tobey will be using the NWH license!
1657767743612.jpeg

It seems he comes without diorama base. Haven't seen a third one on the display

Back