Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More photos:

QyFtIng.jpg
OIV5ysh.jpg
DPZz38o.jpg
Holy **** it’s beautiful!

Looking at the web pattern on his mask, it looks closer to the Raimi design rather than the NWH design.
Well HT never have cared about screen accuracy. In this case, that's a good thing, but then the fabric is so far off we're back at square 1 with a half arsed SM.

Waiting to see the headsculpt, which will determine if I buy all three Peters or none. I’d like them posed side by side holding their masks. Andrew and Tom sculpts are good enough…what about this one? Or (gasps) has Tobey held up licensing and they’re just going no head sculpt? That would be a tragedy

Why did they use that weird red fabric on both Tobey and Andrew? Looks nothing like the screen suit.

Well HT never have cared about screen accuracy. In this case, that's a good thing, but then the fabric is so far off we're back at square 1 with a half arsed SM.
Yup, weird fabric of choice they are using there. Like they stole one of my old cotton socks

not a fan of the turkey neck that's inevitably going to happen with the way the did the head and neck.

Back