Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in the middle of nowhere and shipping stuff to freight forwarder first and they don't have issues with that,while sideshow is problematic with such a stuff. That's a reason I use BBTS also they double box with a very thick shipper.

I'll wait until it's in stock and use a discount coupon if s ssc is still giving them out by then.

I had to preorder just for the fact that I didn’t want to miss the opportunity but no way in hell was was I paying almost 500 for a sandman base.

Spider-Man 3 with the sandman base looks better anyway in my opinion and that didn’t cost as much .

Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.

But let me assure you: This, like any story worth telling, is all about an action figure. An expensive action figure. The action figure next door. Hot Toys Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. The action figure I've loved since before I even liked action figures.

… $300 for the base version?? damn. well, ordered…

59CD81E1-7D10-4EDD-9058-7C862F75A4B8.jpeg

Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.

But let me assure you: This, like any story worth telling, is all about an action figure. An expensive action figure. The action figure next door. Hot Toys Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. The action figure I've loved since before I even liked action figures.

… $300 for the base version?? damn. well, ordered…

Lol these gifs remind me of the bully maguire vids and the Tobey in the mcu vids 😂

Back