1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Miles Morales Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the non-Hot Toys version on preorder. Undecided on what to do at this point. I am in for any figure that comes with Spider-Ham though.

Same here. The HT is an overall nicer package, but I still prefer the fabric outfit on the YoungRich one. So think I'll just wait to see how that comes out first.

Bleh. Almost $300 BEFORE shipping cost from Sideshow. I think I might just go with toywonderland and try out their payment plan to get this from the first batch.

Would end up being roughly the same cost and would arrive as soon as it releases in HK.

Bleh. Almost $300 BEFORE shipping cost from Sideshow. I think I might just go with toywonderland and try out their payment plan to get this from the first batch.

Would end up being roughly the same cost and would arrive as soon as it releases in HK.

Yeah I've been thinking about their second batch since with shipping it's just about US MSRP with no tax/shipping.

If SSC cancelled NRDs, I might order from them. But the new Batman has a $25 NRD....

Still, with taxes and shipping, it?s $300+.

Happy about the $267 price though. Actually a good deal. Even if you go back years when figures were were $200-$220, this would still be a good deal. Might have to buy another body too, so many display options.

Went with Toyswonderland second batch. Figure it cost less than SS and I'll either get it at the same time or sooner.

I’ve stated this before but people don’t seem to believe me. I called sideshow about no NRD on the Spider-Man figures. I was informed by then that is that is something that they want to do. However they have to get agreements for some reason from the studios that produce the movies to agree to that. Sony has agreed to that. That is why none of the Spider-Man figures have an NRD. Disney however has not so the marvel produced movies have them. I have no idea how this works but that is how it was explained to me when I called sideshow. It also was stated to me that because there is no NRD if you cancel it you’re not on the hook for anything.

Back to the figure this looks great. I’d love to get it to go with all my other Spiderman from the games and movies.

Well, I?m priced out of this one. That?s f*#%ing ridiculous. Even with the early discount and pennies, that?s a ******** price.
ef6fe75717c7e56d905dfaf2e3a947fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm going to preorder hoping they fix the body. If not, I will cancel.

Like mentioned above, really hoping for the earlier costume version as maybe an exclusive or however they want to put it out.

Especially if it comes with a cape
tumblr_pnnislqU0B1qgwefso1_500.gif

Back