Hot Toys Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 [NWH]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLACK8 STUDIO新品发布:1:6珍藏人偶系列《加菲尔德头雕》

BLACK 8 STUDIO 将推出新的产品1:6珍藏人偶系列—加菲尔德头雕

规格描述:

商品名:加菲尔德头雕
型号:BK-005A BK-005B
尺寸比例:1/6

配件清单:
仿真头雕*1(BK-005A有胡版本,BK-005B无胡版本)
脖子连接器*1(真实布艺材料包裹)
可适配:1.0、2.0、3.0 HT版本。

出货日期:2023年3—4季度(以厂家实际出货时间为准.)

BLACK 8 STUDIO New Product: 1:6 collectible toy – GarfieldHead

BLACK 8 STUDIO is proud to release a newproduct: 1:6 collectible toy – GarfieldHead.

Product Specs:
Name: GarfieldHead
Product Number:BK-005
Scale: 1/6

Product List:
Head sculpture *1(Bearded version./Beardless version.)
Neck connector*1(Real fabric.)
Compatible with HT(Applicablefor 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 versions.).

Estimate release date 2023 3rd-4thquarter
(subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer.)

232958j0sqpjnaa2o4ju20.jpg
232959zod0dxlcecnn3cey.jpg
232959db8kq5kb8q8i2q5q.jpg
232959u69fmwvf6sfss3eb.jpg
232959nituit7uupoxzas2.jpg
233000dw89ywt7ouirrre8.jpg
233000v2vasd2vj0bzakzv.jpg
233000dfxxxgy58eve7vjj.jpg

I like this new headsculpt better than the RCN one. The irony is that this was a sculpt originally commissioned by V.Collectibles that is now being recasted, manufactured and sold fully painted with the fabric neck piece for cheaper than what the unpainted raw sculpt costs. Looks better here than the original I think mostly b/c of wider neck used here vs the original skinny and long neck that made it look quite bobbleheaded. Seeing this did make me hop on the waitlist for the figure and if that converts, I'll grab one of these headsculpts. Currently up at OSK for $52

Headsculpt looks pretty good , better than the HT but I know they couldn't make a new one.

i just got on the waitlist a few days ago for this guy. not used to a waitlist starting before a figure is released... haven't seen that much in atleast a few years.

wonder what my chances are for this & the lizard base converting.

It’s interesting seeing the V.Collectibles sculpt on a figure. I don’t know if I like it as much. Seeing it on their Instagram as just a painted head I felt it looked pretty good, here it looks off.

I think the RCN has a much better sculpt and paint, especially the hair and eyes.

This new one is quite an idealised representation of a less old Garfield, but the included neck is infinitely better than what HT provided.
If I could buy the neck on its own, I would, but I don’t think I can justify buying the whole head for just that accessory.

BA2FAD1E-253E-4C94-9BD7-BBEAACFC8173.jpeg

I don't think you could go wrong with either. They're both good and really just displaying different expressions. The black8/Vcollectibles sculpts is a bit more laid back, worry free ASM Peter, whereas RCN really captured a troubled or sad looking ASM Peter. I prefer the paint on the Black8 sculpt however that's a prototype and I wouldn't be surprised if it looks more like the RCN after production with the softer detailing and flatter paint.

Saw this one the other day as well. Sculpted by Lun but not sure if it's something they're offering. Lot's of Garfield sculpts popping up to pick up Hot Toys slack.

kbnwMAT.jpg
msmZ22a.jpg
That looks the best so far.

This figure is proving hard to find. Can't find later batch pre-orders anywhere now. I want it but not at £300+.

I hate myself for not pre-ordering this when I could. Smh yet again I lost my chance at owning this.

Back