Hot Toys Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - Shang Chi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is supposed to be on disney plus on 11/12. I'll just wait for that.

To be honest i really dont miss movie theaters, just the popcorn. I have been looking at popcorn makers on amazon and the secret ingredient : flavacol, but my girlfriend says we dont have enough space.

So we just opened back up and I went straight to the movie theaters for this. I'm about to pre-order this haha. This first costume has a lot of sentimental value for the character I think.

After finally getting to watch the movie this weekend, will be getting both Shang-Chi and Wenwu. I'd also pick up a Xialing if she were offered althought that's probably unlikely. I wonder if Wong will finally get a figure when Dr. Strange MoM comes out.

Is Mordo involved in Dr Strange 2 ? I wanted a figure of him but he doesn't seem very important so far
In pretty sure he is, most articles etc include Chewitel’s name in the cast list. Yet another overstuffed MCU film.
And I don’t mean I don’t want Mordo in the film just feels like a lot of characters again.

I Hope Xialing is coming. LOVED her !

I would, love, love a Xialing!!!!! :love:

I'd buy her in less than a heartbeat :inlove

3J0o4vl.jpg

XxDMdsF.jpg

Sd74w32.jpg

HHmH4kA.jpg

Eo79LaP.jpg

Last edited:
It is kinda crazy to think this is a Marvel Movie hero figure, first time ever made and its just a few pages of discussion.

I actually mostly enjoyed this one, but still kinda meh on the figure.
I think that's indicative on how this figure will sell. I'd consider picking it up if it was heavily discounted, but def not at retail.

Back