Hot Toys Scarlet Witch Artisan Edition - Avengers Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most of InArts rooted offerings thus far vs Hot Toys offerings

1695403615832.png

Her bland and boring expression kills this more than anything else. Every single shot just has her looking like she's bored on the job waiting for it to be over.

You're depicting the scene where she's blood thirsty for Thanos and Hot Toys goes for this emotionless bored expression.

aNnNDak.png

KmCTWO4.png

LjRM01L.png

VRHr5yM.png
Exactly. If they had nailed that vengeful expression...I'd be super salty today about them one-upping my Multiverse of Madness Scarlet Witch before she's even released 🤣

Last edited:
Since Sideshow is not a guarantee for preorder. What other websites do people recommend to get a preorder in for this item?

Since Sideshow is not a guarantee for preorder. What other websites do people recommend to get a preorder in for this item?
Kit may try to get this but it’s a risk that he can’t get his hands on any.
Pretty much any website that puts it up for pre-order without a disclaimer as to whether they can get them or not is a red flag.

Sideshow is the closest to an actual guarantee you'll have unfortunately. Other sites like TW or Pop collectibles are resellers, so even though they may put it up for "pre-order," they aren't official distributors and have to get their stock by other means.

They just slapped together already available parts to quickly say "hey we can do rooted hair too!

I feel like this will be HT's approach to Artisan -- old or slightly upgraded parts with added rooted hair = rebuy all your favorite figures

If they are reaching so shallow as Scarlet Witch, then no figure is safe from a rooted head.

Yeah not switching to real leather for Anakin is total bull****.

That would be a more meaningful upgrade than the rooted hair honestly.
definitely! especially when you consider the leather needed on him (tabbards and boots at the very least), seem less complicated than all the redon real leather elements on oldman Indy (jacket, boots and whip).

I feel like this will be HT's approach to Artisan -- old or slightly upgraded parts with added rooted hair = rebuy all your favorite figures

If they are reaching so shallow as Scarlet Witch, then no figure is safe from a rooted head.
I wonder if the strike is playing into this current emphasis on existing properties (WB Anniversary WW, Artisan Anakin, SM3 Peter Parker, Artisan Endgame Wanda), as they probably don't have to go get likeness approvals.

Back