Hot Toys Scarlet Witch Artisan Edition - Avengers Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being in the UK I'll assume there's as much chance of getting one of these as there was trying to secure a WB 100 version of Wonder Woman (though I'm sure InArt will eventually produce the ultimate WW so..).

Good for those that missed the original Endgame one though and even the standard version seems like a decent improvement.

Last edited:
Weird choice for their first Marvel artisan. Probably they had a few more leftover curled up hair from that rooted Wonder Woman and didn't want it to go to waste.

Meh.

Why Artisan this boring ass version of her, rather than MoM or even just basic Wandavision?

This costume is a snore, that wig is dusty and rotted and way too bright.

Nice of them to start with a character appearance they never previously made. Costume and base are great, but the likeness and the hair color isn’t working for me though. For the first time in Hot Toys history, they made the hair way too light.

Very random choice. Where's all the Cap 2.0 and 3.0's with moving eyes?

Hmm. I feel like this wool hair and their renewed push on moving eyes open up the possibility that Hot Toys will be actively interested in revisiting various characters and licenses they've done before.

Cap is a no-brainer, so is Thor. Question is which versions and also how much of an improvement would they actually be. Hot Toys can sometimes take one step forward and 2 steps back. An improved Chris Evans likeness, check. Oh but they've shrunk his head. Which also nullifies any apparent improvement in the traps.

Still, could be fun times ahead talking about this stuff.

And the wool hair trend makes me wonder what a new Sarah Connor and Ripley would be like.....

Ok. Bit pedantic. But yes. That one. :rolleyes:

Isn’t that the name of this place?

IMG_2899.jpeg

Looks great to me and a definite must for my Endgame collection. Either rooted or sculpted works but I’ll try and get the rooted.

That stand though. Wow! One of the best display bases ever from HT. Love it.

Do you think the rooted hair version will last long on sideshow? Since so many people prefer the molded hair? Wonder if she will go up today?

There’s definitely a “prop” vs screen accuracy thing going on with the hair; practically every shot in the film is so dramatically lit that it’s impossible to tell the exact lightness.
But more than that, the solid colour they’re using for the rooted figure has none of the depth or layering from however they did Olsen’s hair for the movie. Looks awful compared to Anakin’s imo, but maybe the curliness of his lends itself a great deal to how much perceived depth and colour variety there is on such a small scale
IMG_2368.jpeg

Is Toyswonderland legit? Are they trustworthy to use for this figure and do payment plans with?

Is Toyswonderland legit? Are they trustworthy to use for this figure and do payment plans with?
Based on people’s experiences here with limited edition anything, they have a high chance not to honour your PO, take your money and give you store credit, and won’t even let you use it towards shipping cost. I would not go with them

Back