Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No but the only thing is you pay all at once- However, You can also get reward points for referring a friend. So when I do order, Ton should get some points. I have no idea how many.
But anyway, with the refer a friend they send you a 15 dollar coupon, free shipping and that puts this guy at $189! Not sure why anyone would order anywhere else unless their funds are low.

No but the only thing is you pay all at once- However, You can also get reward points for referring a friend. So when I do order, Ton should get some points. I have no idea how many.
But anyway, with the refer a friend they send you a 15 dollar coupon, free shipping and that puts this guy at $189! Not sure why anyone would order anywhere else unless their funds are low.

That sounds good but when you say you pay all at once, you mean when they get the stock in, right? Or do you mean, you pay for it when you preorder it?

Pay now all at once. The guard is sitting in my cart now and im tempted to pull the trigger using PayPal credit. haa

What's AE?
Alterego Comics, great store in Ohio that double boxes.

That sounds good but when you say you pay all at once, you mean when they get the stock in, right? Or do you mean, you pay for it when you preorder it?

Pay now all at once. The guard is sitting in my cart now and im tempted to pull the trigger using PayPal credit. haa

They don't actually charge you all at once, even though their system looks like that. And they supposedly allow pre-order cancellations now at no charge -- not sure until what point. They do what Hasbro did with the Sail Barge -- put a charge on your card for the full amount to make sure you have the money, but then it switches to a $1 deposit until the day it ships and then you get charged the balance. I don't know if the $1 is refundable if you cancel.

If you use regular PayPal then you probably get charged in full.

they supposedly allow pre-order cancellations now at no charge -- not sure until what point. They do what Hasbro did with the Sail Barge -- put a charge on your card for the full amount to make sure you have the money, but then it switches to a $1 deposit until the day it ships and then you get charged the balance. I don't know if the $1 is refundable if you cancel.

Thanks for that. They used to have a penalty for cancelations. Be curious to know if that truly has been erased. Of course, this figure is still nearly a year out so they could change their position at any time before it ships.

I'll have to read their new policy in writing before I would switch my preorder.

Thanks for that. They used to have a penalty for cancelations. Be curious to know if that truly has been erased. Of course, this figure is still nearly a year out so they could change their position at any time before it ships.

I'll have to read their new policy in writing before I would switch my preorder.

Yeah, they sent an email about it recently, letting folks know of the change. And apparently the $1 is non-refundable. :gah:

Here's the wording from their returns page:
"You can cancel an order at any time without penalty ($1 deposits are non-refundable), but excessive cancellations will result in being banned as a customer. Why? Because we can't cancel our orders with suppliers. Once we commit to an order, it's locked in. Plus, we want to offer everyone a chance to order! "

https://alteregocomics.com/returns-cancellations/

And get a referral code someone if you aren't registered there yet -- will get you a $15 coupon.

Yeah, they sent an email about it recently, letting folks know of the change. And apparently the $1 is non-refundable. :gah:

Here's the wording from their returns page:
"You can cancel an order at any time without penalty ($1 deposits are non-refundable), but excessive cancellations will result in being banned as a customer. Why? Because we can't cancel our orders with suppliers. Once we commit to an order, it's locked in. Plus, we want to offer everyone a chance to order! "

https://alteregocomics.com/returns-cancellations/

And get a referral code someone if you aren't registered there yet -- will get you a $15 coupon.

More companies need to look into banning certain individuals who order just to lock down a figure while deciding if they want it.

Thanks TonTon for the clarity. So they basically have the same policy as BBTS now, minus the $1 you lose. Acceptable penalty.

More companies need to look into banning certain individuals who order just to lock down a figure while deciding if they want it.

I believe BBTS has similar wording on their policy. If they sense you're preordering like crazy and cancelling most, they will ban you, as they should.

I've canceled my preorder with BBTS as well so there is one up for grabs right now.

I was wondering why they not make under armor for those guys ?

No under armor is canon in the movie ?

Already have my detolf space opened up for these guys. It looks so empty and lonely. [emoji22]

Back