Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How in the hell have we not been offered a two pack of these? We have two packs of all sorts of trooper, Han and Chewy, Vader and Tarkin, Rey and BB8 etc...

This is an actual figure that needs a two pack. Come on HotToys!!!

How in the hell have we not been offered a two pack of these? We have two packs of all sorts of trooper, Han and Chewy, Vader and Tarkin, Rey and BB8 etc...

This is an actual figure that needs a two pack. Come on HotToys!!!

One thought I had was there's not really an exclusive item to give the two pack. Obviously I wouldn't care as it'd save money either way, but I can't think of an exclusive item they could throw into the 2 pack that they usually do. Nothing that would make sense since these guys don't really do anything in the movies.

Maybe an extra large base with a spot for the throne?

Or could you imagine a 1:6 Emperor window!? Now THAT would push a two pack!

One thought I had was there's not really an exclusive item to give the two pack. Obviously I wouldn't care as it'd save money either way, but I can't think of an exclusive item they could throw into the 2 pack that they usually do. Nothing that would make sense since these guys don't really do anything in the movies.
That stupid bazooka from Battlefront could be the "exclusive" item.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Would Hots Toys or sideshow venture into the Crimson Empire Series Royal Guards ?
Crimson guard.jpg
Royal Crimson Guard Empire .jpg

It would be really cool if Hot Toys started releasing figures in a given series that each have a piece of a diorama included with them. Even if it's an EX/deluxe version. Like the Marvel Legends BAFs. These royal guards could have pieces that add to the throne room.

Been hovering over the preorder button on these for over a week now...

Must... resist...

Would Hots Toys or sideshow venture into the Crimson Empire Series Royal Guards ?

Sideshow had a fan poll for their first EU sixth scale figure once upon a time. Kir Kanos was in it and came second, Snow Bunny Padme came first and won so they made her in sixth scale. Sideshow said they would make all the characters in the fan poll but only made Asajj Ventress and Grand Admiral Thrawn, they never made the others- Mira Jade, Quinlan Vos or Kir Kanos.
Sideshow loves to lie to their fans.
BTW:
kir_kanos_100x100.gif

Sideshow had a fan poll for their first EU sixth scale figure once upon a time. Kir Kanos was in it and came second, Snow Bunny Padme came first and won so they made her in sixth scale. Sideshow said they would make all the characters in the fan poll but only made Asajj Ventress and Grand Admiral Thrawn, they never made the others- Mira Jade, Quinlan Vos or Kir Kanos.
BTW:
View attachment 397124

To think, Padme in that snow outfit won out in that line-up. :lol

BTW:
View attachment 397124

Shortround, Mola Ram, the Max Rebo band and a 1/6 landspeeder still lurk in somewhere in the Sideshow "promised products" warehouse.

The Max Reno Band (original. Not the crappy CG mess) would be incredible.

& I would love to add 2 of these a Royal Guards to my collection.

Shortround, Mola Ram, the Max Rebo band and a 1/6 landspeeder still lurk in somewhere in the Sideshow "promised products" warehouse.
A 1/6 Max Rebo Band would be amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back