Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife just told me today that I have to buy two of these. shes Definitely a keeper!

I think that right there is unprecedented !

A wise woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spock.jpg

Annoying that ROTJ came out in '83 but have to wait about a year longer to get the proper guards.

Ha yeah. I hear you. However this pic from Starwarstrooperguy makes me think these Royal Guards are going to look epic with the Emperor and Vader. I'm thinking they will probably use the same or very similar shiny red colour.

Gonna look great on display !!

d5131f07005abc90e8bf525cd15b0b34.jpg

edecbff1f407027f6fcf73d6c316ba68.jpg

Reviewing my BBTS account and noticed I didn’t order these guys yet, thought I did?? Sold Out so just preordered 2 from AE and see how that goes considering it’ll be my first from them. Seems like they get a good rep in here.

PO one, get one cheaper later. Let's be real, they are cool only for us oldtimers and nerds. They will stick around for quite a while, but not tfa long of course :)

I have a feeling they will only go up in price for whatever amount of stock lingers after release. I’d rather pay retail now.
And they are pretty damn cool indeed 🤓

I took no chances. One ordered through BBTS day they were announced and one on plan at Sideshow. Having two of these guys at minimum is a must.

PO one, get one cheaper later. Let's be real, they are cool only for us oldtimers and nerds. They will stick around for quite a while, but not tfa long of course :)

According to official projections, the last remaining HT TFA trooper will be sold in 2047.:lol

It's weird to think of high-end multi-$100 figures ending up in the landfill, but you have to wonder with some of those TFA figures.:horror

According to official projections, the last remaining HT TFA trooper will be sold in 2047.:lol

It's weird to think of high-end multi-$100 figures ending up in the landfill, but you have to wonder with some of those TFA figures.:horror

Look at how many old HT figures BBTS still has in stock. I doubt any of them are ever going to ever sell without a large discount. How many people are going to buy that 1/12 Bat for $700?

Look at how many old HT figures BBTS still has in stock.

At one time I wanted the Flametrooper but was holding out until it reached $130... now I'm thinking $70 or keep your stock for another 3 years.

Its a great time to be a TFA fan. :lol

Watch all this crap be worth a bloody fortune 30 years from now when all the 8 year olds are nearing 40 and have expendable cash for their old favorite movie.

Back