Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ridiculously little going on with the figure. You basically open the box and they're already posed. They even have the hand meant for holding their force pike on the figure already. Took very little time between opening the box and having them on display.

Yeah I dont own these guys, but to Hot Toys credit they do look great. Similar to most im sure I could never own just 1 haha

I just bought a Royal Guard sealed in the box and the arms and legs seem loose. Anyone notice this with yours?

I'm also looking for another one if anyone has one for sale.

Thanks.

No. Mine is still tight. Check the body to make sure someone didn?t swap it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20210606-203759_Gallery.jpg

Still one of my favourite figures!!
Simple yet elegant!.
Love the red contrasting with the white of the Stormtrooper.

������

I just can't pull the trigger on this with today's prices for what is essentially a bit of red cloth with a helmet...and I'd want to get 2 to go next to Palps.

I know, but I wasn't seriously collecting SW then, I was too focussed on the Iron Man suits. You snooze you lose.

View attachment 514680

Still one of my favourite figures!!
Simple yet elegant!.
Love the red contrasting with the white of the Stormtrooper.

������

Looks nice with a Stormy.

As much as I like this guy, I passed on him too knowing I would eventually regret it.

I never got an Emperor figure, although they'd also look cool flanking Vader. But that's the problem. You need 2 and I wasn't ready to drop $400+ on such a simple figure. I decided it was something I could live with out.

The hard decisions us collectors must endure to keep our sanity... :lol

That's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to Snowspeeder Luke. He's going to stand out so well from all the beige, white and black.

I just can't pull the trigger on this with today's prices for what is essentially a bit of red cloth with a helmet...and I'd want to get 2 to go next to Palps.

Popcultcha had restocked this last yr.
They must have had stock in their warehouse finds..so I grabbed another.
I did have 3 at 1 point.

Had three and grabbed a fourth when I decided to get the Emperor (was just doing troopers before).

I love the Royal Guard design. The figures are great and I agree with jkno that it is a nice pop of color.

But it would be painful to pay the going rate on these now knowing you could have gotten two for the same price when they were available.

Don't worry Hot Toys will reissue this.

I know, but I wasn't seriously collecting SW then, I was too focussed on the Iron Man suits. You snooze you lose.
Yeah I was on a bit of a break when these guys and the Emperor came out.

Can't see HT missing the chance to reissue at least Palpatine for the ROTJ 40th anniversary.

Back