Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I assembled two extras from TA parts - many of the parts you really didn't need because all they really are is a helmet, cape, hand and pole (I'm also super leery about pleather boots anyway - HT has a poor record on pleather.) My three look superb next to Palps and I think I paid a bit under $450 total shipped for all three of them (two from parts, one as full boxed fig.)

One thing I'd recommend is put some silver card behind the visor - it makes it clearer as a red tinted visor rather than a black gloss strip painted onto a red helmet.

The red really stands out, glad to finally have it in my collection before disappearing from stores, still kicking my self for missing out on Death star gunner
1f8f8c2e8a682f34ab9b499f832fa435.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Been on SS waitlist for this for ages now, can see it on Toysbuyingagent for ?240 (230 with code), don?t have an Emperor for it to go with though so I?m unsure.

I passed on these because I couldn't be bothered to get two and the damn Emperor, plus the eventual ROTJ Vader...
But they do look sexy as hell!

I feel like royal guard is probably the one figure hot toys made soooo much money on (return on investment wise) considering how many people bought 2 and how little there really is to the figure.

Ridiculously little going on with the figure. You basically open the box and they're already posed. They even have the hand meant for holding their force pike on the figure already. Took very little time between opening the box and having them on display.

Back