Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

From HotToysCollectors. It's not a great pic, but it's something!

murphyandbd.jpg

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Kinda wish I'd gone with the two-pack, but must be strong. Really like that Alex Murphy fig, all the same, though. BD Robo just rocks. Love that they included the gun.

When are we ever going to get another Alex Murphy figure? You know you want it. :lol :monkey3

Damn you for tempting me, Yankees!!!! :cuss

Looks good. Looking forward for the BD (no need for Murphy for me). It does seem from that pic that BD eyes are looking up? I hope it does not come that way!

Impossible to tell with the heavy shadows. Think it is just giving that impression because of how the head is posed. Beautiful figure. Really looking forward to seeing this one in-hand. Amount of detail on that headsculpt is impressive.

From HotToysCollectors. It's not a great pic, but it's something!

View attachment 151966

Really bad pic, I mean can't really see details, Murphy looks different and BD Robocop is looking like he's got lighter skin then clean Robocop? Which would be pretty good, but I'm guessing its just the lighting in that store.

Damn you for tempting me, Yankees!!!! :cuss

Lewis let him down. Metro West let him down. OCP let him down. His...sniffle...wife and son let him down. Not you too, Sol. Not you too. :monkey2

AlexMurphy.jpg

Looks good. Looking forward for the BD (no need for Murphy for me). It does seem from that pic that BD eyes are looking up? I hope it does not come that way!

I think this is the same figure from the Kingdom Come event, where the eyes appeared to be looking up.

Soooo glad I ordered the two pack :) looks AMAZING.

Perspective maybe but the wig and the gun look massive. As do the hands but we already know they tend to make them too big.

I'm sure someone's gonna try putting the Murphy wig onto the BD Robocop.

Lewis let him down. Metro West let him down. OCP let him down. His...sniffle...wife and son let him down. Not you too, Sol. Not you too. :monkey2

View attachment 151983
:lol

In my defense, though: Star Wars!

Don't know why that didn't occur to me, but now that you mention it, it does seem inevitable. Will be good for a cheap laugh.

Always great to remember that you have already paid a small portion of this guy off when I checked my PO earlier today. :yess:

One sweet day when we get our hands on this set that's for sure.

Perspective maybe but the wig and the gun look massive. As do the hands but we already know they tend to make them too big.

For whatever reason, those accessories are resting on an elevated plastic platform.

murphymirror.jpg

"I said a little off the top, Lewis, not shave the whole thing! Idiot!"

:lol

In my defense, though: Star Wars!

No excuses! SW, AoU and everything else will doom me. May as well go out with a bang. Sorry, Murph.

Figure of the year 2015, unless BR actually comes out. Sigh...

**** you Howard Chang.

Figure of the year 2015, unless BR actually comes out. Sigh...

**** you Howard Chang.

I'm going to hate the next 3 years of Marvel and SW we got coming up, I was gone from this hobby for 4 years looks like I'll have to stay away form HT again for another 3 and give my money to Storm Collectables, Pop Toys, and others.

True the wig is on an elevated platform so that explains its size but its just minor complaints to be honest. I'm just happy to be finally seeing a murphy figure.

True the wig is on an elevated platform so that explains its size but its just minor complaints to be honest. I'm just happy to be finally seeing a murphy figure.

I'm not worried about it, just an observation out of boredom yesterday.

Back