Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Yeah that is a big WTF by HT, guns are meant to be held by gun hands. He also needs a proper stand this time. :lecture

Agreed. I think people will expect the colour scheme to be the same as the regular so that should not be a issues. But it would be pretty poor from Ht camp to know the stand and hand issue and not address in the BD release!

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Agreed. I think people will expect the colour scheme to be the same as the regular so that should not be a issues. But it would be pretty poor from Ht camp to know the stand and hand issue and not address in the BD release!
Sadly I'm sure we'll get nothing different than what's listed in the specs. Figure will be naturally less silver though due to the battle-damage dirt and grime.

Both the BD and Murphy set and the BD standalone figure are now code-eligible! :yess: If interested, type in C3L3BR4T3.

Both the BD and Murphy set and the BD standalone figure are now code-eligible! :yess: If interested, type in C3L3BR4T3.

I'm still going to wait, I just need to get BR Joker and I'm done with 2014 and can move on to my 2015 pre-orders but that's good to know man thanks for the heads up YankeesFanboy.

I used that code towards wolverine

Days of Future past? I'm not keen on the price myself but will eventually get it too, like I said I'll wait on my 2015 PO's maybe apply some SS points and flexpay that mother fuq-er!

Days of Future past? I'm not keen on the price myself but will eventually get it too, like I said I'll wait on my 2015 PO's maybe apply some SS points and flexpay that mother fuq-er!

Yeah I prob shoulda used the code on Matrix but him im willing to pay 250 for, this way wolverine gets softened up
a bit. I also want to save my reward pts for something I really want reduced in price.

Yeah I prob shoulda used the code on Matrix but him im willing to pay 250 for, this way wolverine gets softened up
a bit. I also want to save my reward pts for something I really want reduced in price.

:slap Awww I wish I had thought about using it on Matrix damn, yeah I don't want to use up my points cause the Delorean costs like 700.00 bucks! but Flexpay payments are 70.00 bucks so eh, I might end up using them on Wolverine or BR Joker or BD Robocop and Murphy, or something else I don't want to pay over 200.00 for.

I was waiting for that! DONE!

You don't need that POS. Get this set man.

I'm disappointed.

:lol I hear ya, but I'm starting my collection over again, I don't have a single Joker, and the only one I had in my old collection was the BR Joker, so I guess its for nostalgia reasons? Trust me I will not pay full price for it. And if I could get a DX Joker anywhere on a payment plan instead I would that's the only way I can afford Hot Toys or high end figures now and days. As for BD Robocop with Murphy its a for sure PO its just a matter of time and I think I may spend my 1000 SS points once they clear and I can use em.

:lol I hear ya, but I'm starting my collection over again, I don't have a single Joker, and the only one I had in my old collection was the BR Joker, so I guess its for nostalgia reasons? Trust me I will not pay full price for it. And if I could get a DX Joker anywhere on a payment plan instead I would that's the only way I can afford Hot Toys or high end figures now and days. As for BD Robocop with Murphy its a for sure PO its just a matter of time and I think I may spend my 1000 SS points once they clear and I can use em.

Make your own payment plan by putting aside some small $$ each week until you work up to it. The DX11 is definitely worth it.

Make your own payment plan by putting aside some small $$ each week until you work up to it. The DX11 is definitely worth it.

I might just do that, but the robe that is his coat :slap any replacements to fix that purple coat?

Pay "Kato" 3 grand.

Worth it, bro.

:lol starting to sound like a Iminime figure now :lol I'll just save that cash and put it towards BD Robo. Robocop will be the only character that I will have owned 4 HT versions of in my life time. Stallone is second with 3 versions.

:lol starting to sound like a Iminime figure now :lol I'll just save that cash and put it towards BD Robo. Robocop will be the only character that I will have owned 4 HT versions of in my life time. Stallone is second with 3 versions.

Which Stallones were these?

They are old reviews, but I'll be getting Barney Ross next week. Waiting on a Rocky 2.0 and Rambo 2.0!

I've always liked the look of those figures. I'm also waiting for a Rocky 2.0 and a Rambo 2.0! Luckily they seem to be in development.

Back