Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC gets everything then ships them to ADs like AlterEgo, BBTS, etc. Its sort of like the TDK stuff, if you ordered through a dealer who went HT you got them months before the ones who ordered a DC Direct release which had to go through DCD, Diamond and then eventually to the retailer.

Kinda bummed now that it looks like I'll have to wait till Oct to get this but at least I can maybe pick up a few other things this month that ar on my to get list

With Jill and Halo Reach coming out so close to one another, I think I'm gonna have to cancel the order for Captain Rex. Kinda sucks but I already still have my custom to hold me over til some other time.

I got her today and its a stunning figure. I dont really know how to post pics on the site tho .

Jill body switch to make her more RE5 game like:
- use Sarah Connors upper torso, added breasts cover to increase size, raise the breast (Blue shirt neck pluge more game accurate, a more fitting body). Neck shorter. Like the more prominent clavicle.
- same original Jill's arms, but padded deltoid region.
- TTF caucasian legs, modded to add double ball sockets ankles to imitate Male TT. Greater ankle articulation even with the semi hard boots
- Lost(lose) greater knee bending and a little of the hips articulation
jillbodyswitch.jpg

Last edited:
Jill body switch to make her more RE5 game like:
- use Sarah Connors upper torso, added breasts cover to increase size, raise the breast (Blue shirt neck pluge more game accurate, a more fitting body). Neck shorter. Like the more prominent clavicle.
- same original Jill's arms, but padded deltoid region.
- TTF caucasian legs, modded to add double ball sockets ankles to imitate Male TT. Greater ankle articulation even with the semi hard boots
- Loose greater knee bending and a little of the hips articulation
jillbodyswitch.jpg

Very nice! I also gotta say the head sculpt has really grown on me and looks real good in those pics too.

^Thanks, plasmid303, Darth_Fatso, Biojex

Do Note: her blue shirt is very hard to get off, even harder to get on.. The black edges does not stretch much.

Edit: A Mistake.... in my post.. You'll lose greater knee and some hips articulation by using TTF legs, nothing much due to the tight fitting pants.

Last edited:
Back