Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, money's tight. After I realized I had enough Reward Points to get her for free, I canceled my original pre-order and ordered with my reward points.

I havent heard jack in a long time form BBTS about Jill... I just ordered a true type Narrow shoulder to go with my 2 T-1000s that was instock 2 days ago it should shipped by now everything else instock has always shipped that fast BBTS is started to slack off... :(:(:(

The local collectible store just informed me my Jill's available for pick-up! Yay!

I'm sad to see people cancelling orders. I understand the money problem. :( In case you would have extra bucks better pick Jill up. Nice figures like these rarely show up.

To be honest I'm betting Jill will probably be easy to find at or under retail for awhile. HT's females never seemed to sell as well. Not to mention I think there are some that are still holding off cause of the likeness not being as good as it should have been.

Yes! Sienna Guillory As Jill Valentine :clap :clap :clap
HT RE : Afterlife I don't care much about Alice, Claire, Chris or Wesker, I want Sienna as Jill.

hey how's Jill's body compare to other HT fem bods, like Sarah or Whistler? in fact which is the better HT fem bod? i hear they're coming out (or recently did) w/ a better fem bod w/ better ankle artic

hey how's Jill's body compare to other HT fem bods, like Sarah or Whistler? in fact which is the better HT fem bod? i hear they're coming out (or recently did) w/ a better fem bod w/ better ankle artic

Neither... Jill is the medium breast/bust version of the new fem. body ... Black Widow has the larger bust version.

Back