Hot Toys RE5 first look at Albert Wesker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wash your mouth out! :lol

I don't think making a mijini would be that hard.............:confused: Imagine what a HT executioner would look like! His axe would be huuuuuuuge! :D

Yeah an Executioner or Chainsaw Majini would be awesome! The Neca Executioner looks great but I can't even imagine what HT can do with him!

Yeah an Executioner or Chainsaw Majini would be awesome! The Neca Executioner looks great but I can't even imagine what HT can do with him!

Too right! Although, because they did the chainsaw ganado for RE4, I'd rather have the executioner than another chainsaw guy. But, I'll be happy with whatever :D And yes, the Neca executioner was BOMB!!! :rock

Too right! Although, because they did the chainsaw ganado for RE4, I'd rather have the executioner than another chainsaw guy. But, I'll be happy with whatever :D And yes, the Neca executioner was BOMB!!! :rock

I'd rather have the Executioner too. Imo he was much more menacing and intimidating than the Chainsaw Majini. Still I won't complain with which one we get if HT decide to make one.

I really regret selling my Leon RPD and Jack Krauser now...:monkey2
:thwak :tap

HT are wasting their talent with stupid figures like this.
This is a stupid comment. Hot Toys utilize their talent on plenty of other lines and figures, it's not like they are working on solely V.G. figures and neglecting all other properties.

There's a good picture of the eyes on Facebook
4495_90856212343_58690437343_230938.jpg

Im confused on why were still using this thread when there is one up that has the specs and a ton of pictures...but hey whatever floats your boat.

HT are wasting their talent with stupid figures like this.

a few people who d headsculpts made a comment on this sort of thing recently.
Basicly what was said was that while there are TONS of "good projects they would love to do" they are limited to making things that they think will sell, so that later they can do some peices that might no sell as well that they want to do.

andthey will sell the Ever living Hell out of Wesker.

a few people who d headsculpts made a comment on this sort of thing recently.
Basicly what was said was that while there are TONS of "good projects they would love to do" they are limited to making things that they think will sell, so that later they can do some peices that might no sell as well that they want to do.

andthey will sell the Ever living Hell out of Wesker.

No there is a clear, distinguishable difference between the discussions of "good projects" and the obviously troll comment made by 8th Wonder. Judging by reading his posts on some other threads (such as the HT Dutch), it is obvious that his concern is not on HT's ostensible "good projects" because figures like Dutch will sell like hotcakes.

It is one thing to comment on something you don't have any interest in and the other would be 8th's comment.

Back