Hot Toys RE5 first look at Albert Wesker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They carried the RE4 figures, but it worries me that they still haven't put up Chris and Sheva for pre-order. I'm thinking we may have to go elsewhere for our RE5 stuff.

I have my Chris and Sheva on order through BBTS but honesntly I think I'm going to cancel them. They look great and I love the game but I want to use the credit I have with them I think for other HT or SS figures I want more.

Is that a wire in the coat? Excellent. Wesker can do his matrix-fu poses with his coat flying in the wind.

They carried the RE4 figures, but it worries me that they still haven't put up Chris and Sheva for pre-order. I'm thinking we may have to go elsewhere for our RE5 stuff.

I feel the same way, Im hoping that Sideshow puts up Chris and Sheva up soon so I/we can preorder them. I really want to get all 3 of these figures, but rather get them at Sideshow (reward points, no fee for cancel, easier to contact w/problems).

Then again, Joe hasn't had them up either and he's typically the go to guy for all things Hot Toys around here. The only places I see with them up for order are the places that typically jump the gun and put up a preorder before the details of the figures are even announced. There must be some thing or other delaying Chris and Sheva from going up.

New Wesker pic from toy World Forum:

20090524_2828d25837f387be1820RRYlcLU9dhyP.jpg

Then again, Joe hasn't had them up either and he's typically the go to guy for all things Hot Toys around here. The only places I see with them up for order are the places that typically jump the gun and put up a preorder before the details of the figures are even announced. There must be some thing or other delaying Chris and Sheva from going up.

I've got Chris and Sheva preordered with Joe. He's been pretty busy lately, maybe he just forgot to announce he was starting preorders or something.

Wesker's a must-get. It will be interesting to see if they re-visit any older Resident Evil Games. Can you imagine a Hot Toys Tyrant or Nemesis?:monkey5

Can't wait for this "Special announcement" from HT today! (5am here, 3am in HK - yeah, I'm obsessed)..........what could it be? I'm hoping for the announcement: "We are releasing our Biohazard 5 figures TODAY!!!!!!" - Don't judge me..........it.......may........happen...........*sigh*

will be getting this one...i think i might try to track down a leon RPD uniform as well. the chris looks ok but i will wait until i see some in hand pics.

I for one am hoping for some decent boss/monster/zombie figures...wesker is extremely awesome, but I like the games for their ridiculous creatures. Although difficult to capture in 1/6 form, like I have no idea how the Oroborus would be done, I'd still like to get a cool 1/6 scale monster done by HT.

I for one am hoping for some decent boss/monster/zombie figures...wesker is extremely awesome, but I like the games for their ridiculous creatures. Although difficult to capture in 1/6 form, like I have no idea how the Oroborus would be done, I'd still like to get a cool 1/6 scale monster done by HT.

exactly the essence of re lies in the uniqueness of their monsters. HT please!!!

Back