Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah same here. The general outfit always seemed a bit forgettable to me in the movie, but on the figure it looks fantastic.

At the very least I think I'll be switching between the two looks more often now, instead of just always keeping her in the poncho.

That general Leia looks sharp.

I?m glad that HT gave her that zoned out cocaine stare she had in ROTJ now that?s attention to detail.

Oh and Ewok > Gonk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't expecting to dig the general gear so much.

I love the RotJ looks for everyone in that planning meeting, her general looks is great. The gun holster look a bit huge on her there though, I can't remember off hand if she had one in that scene.

In Justin's video you can clearly see that Hot Toys did a good job on that General outfit. And the neck articulation is incredible, so realistic!

I really like Luke with the poncho on, but this Leia looks better with it off!

And I like Wicket a lot. I have it ordered... I just hope you guys with some skill show me how do something to improve the light patches of fur. Something... doable by me lol.

Yeah, I fully planned on leaving her in the poncho but General Leia Organa looks really good. A second figure may be needed.

Is Wicket's headdress a little rust orange... or just dark brown?

Justin's video seems to make it look very dark, although when he lifted it up I did see the correct color on the underside. Maybe its just too weathered?

It’s weathered way too much. The headdress looks to have started out the rust color.

Also that spear was too long so I chopped about 3/4” off of it. Now on to the fur.

Yeah, I fully planned on leaving her in the poncho but General Leia Organa looks really good. A second figure may be needed.

Yep, I am pondering ordering a stand-alone Leia figure as she looks very good in both outfits and with the helmeted head sculpt on the poncho, it's very much two different, distinct looks. Dang it! :gah:

He?s incredibly articulated. I?d like to see a shot of the body sans fur.

Shave him :horror [emoji38]

Great pics Coco, can't wait to get them in!
51cffad2c30d415fb4caae070a94c0df.jpg

Yep, I am pondering ordering a stand-alone Leia figure as she looks very good in both outfits and with the helmeted head sculpt on the poncho, it's very much two different, distinct looks. Dang it! :gah:

I have two sets on order already. Justin seemed to think the helmet could cause paint damage to the ears so two could be a necessity to display both looks long term. A bit annoying that the swappable hair piece is not magnetic as it usually is:(

Video review is up now.

So tempted to make a custom DST with that helmet.

Nice to see in that head comparison that they finally brightened up the whites of the eyes a bit more. I always thought they were far too grayish before, so nice to see them correct that, as I think it really improves the likeness.

I just can?t get over how great Leia outfits came out for both looks especially in those incredible photos by coco.

When HT gets it right they really get it right.

Are we sure Mezco didn?t make that Jawa set lol

Shave him :horror [emoji38]

Great pics Coco, can't wait to get them in!
51cffad2c30d415fb4caae070a94c0df.jpg

:lol There’s a well hidden zipper on the back of that little dude. I ain’t taking it off though. I’ll wait for pics from somebody else. :D

Do you think you can wash out certain areas to bring that rust color back? Wicket needs that splash of color.

I dampened it and tried to get some off with a paper towel but it didn’t budge. The material is so thin and that stitching, I’d hate to mess it up by being too aggressive with it.

Back