Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hardcore survivor of Nazi holocaust VS killer of Walton Gogins
It was never a fair fight.

1rdhv00gru4g7eulilfd.jpg

Edit: sorry for the crappy Blackberry pic.
But now I know why HT gave him a smiley sculpt; u can line up all your predator heads in a pyramid form below him. It was made for one thing and one thing only; the Keyzer Soze of predators

Last edited:
Ok, solved the problem by meself.

I got two of this dude , one paid for a decent price another is a "free" gift for purchasing Celtic & Chopper at a "not-so-decent" price.

I love this guy, but two things prevents him from being a perfect figure:

1. Head: looking at him from the profile view, his noggin is huge & I don't have a problem with his signature Brody look, but do they have to make him smile ? if only there's a way to mod his smirk into a slight frown. Really kills some potential poses.

2. Legs: Is it just me or this guy got some seriously short legs ? my Black Widow is taller than him. I thought Brody is somewhat a lanky giant of some sort.

quick pic:

4jeh404hb76jqv9g7v90.jpg

Edit: ok, looking at the pic above, the leg length issue is not apparent

I think the expression on his face could have been a little less neutral alright. I don't know if I'd call it a smirk, I highly doubt thats what they were going for anyway, but yeah something more gruff would have been better.

I've gone for the fully outfitted look but your pic makes me wish I had 2 so I could display that sleeveless look too.

chupanegro - That Sheva predator looks great. Any links to some more images ?. I do like the idea of more human hunters/prey. cant wait for Nolan and I would like to bash a original myself.

Right I am getting parts in to bash together a Royce. I have the head,AA-12,combat vest,scarf, pistol, machete and holsters on the way.
I need some good enough boots a shirt and some trousers (pants). I am not a parts or military guy so I am still clueless on the names of things so ebay searching is rather hard for me.

I have the carded TT muscle body order, last info I read was start of October for HK so maybe end of October for UK ?.
Could anyone clue me in on either styles of shirts,boots and trousers I should be looking (close to official HT outfit) for or even better some links.

I am trying to build Royce on a budget as I am also trying to build a Wolf Predator while learning casting at the same time. Adding the fact I am poor as poor can be I need to scrimp and save all the time.

Thanks in advance from fellow Pred-head and constant question asker :peace

@cloudwarrior : for sure ! I think you can find some of my slightly modified machiko and sheva hunter in the last 3 pages of the official Maciko thread, I will take more pictures over the weekend to bump the thread up as well.

As for Royce , should you find difficulty in finding his pants in Ebay, you can find something similar quite easily as he is wearing a standard dark blue combat pants or cargo pants . Finding a dark blue one could be harder than most but its there.
Its practically just one notch darker than the standard 1/6 SWAT , SAS pants, you can get away with those too.

Actually if you just type "hot toys Royce" in Ebay his parts are virtually all there, there's even a khaki shirt and blue pants combo for 29 bucks shipped. (you already got all the hardest parts)

As for the shoes , its standard tactical boots, just find the modern one with narrow tips .

Indeed hunter/prey bashers is going to have a field day with Nolan parts :D

Thanks chupanegro . Liking the pictures.

Just clueless on the item names. tempted to just get some navy swat pants as they seem good, but need to find one with belt loops (cant stitch). I realise the official set is generally up for a good price but if I can save a few pennies here and there by "downgrading" items I am happy.

Cant wait for Nolan, a few of the guns would be welcome in my collection. Currently have a Dutch with a Aliens rifle for a alt look.

Finally got around to posting some pics I took of Royce. I've had him on the TTA body since he was released and am just getting around posting pics now. :lol:lol

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00085-1.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

IMO he looks much better on this body and has great articulation (unless you want to go for the shirtless Adrien Brody that is :monkey4). Haven't got around to doing the water treatment on the shemaugh either.

I gave him some real shoes too. Not in the mood to weather his clothes or shoes right now.

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

Looking good in the pics Sam.

Got mine in the process of being build. Need to get his small knife (impossible to find) some close looking boots and gloves then just his shirt and pants.
Also need to figure out how to make some shells for his vest. May see if I can get some red drinking straws and go from there.
have mine of a TT for now until the carded muscle is released. but the TT does him well.

Glad I finally got him though, really good likeness and presence.

WTF Samueljd that custom is so minor yet so effective!

He does looks way better compared to his short legged muscle body, when u say TTA did you mean the new True Type Male with the prison break head ? Great mod, shoes looks way better as well

WTF Samueljd that custom is so minor yet so effective!

He does looks way better compared to his short legged muscle body, when u say TTA did you mean the new True Type Male with the prison break head ? Great mod, shoes looks way better as well

Yup, the Truetype Advanced male with the Dominic Purcell head. I like how realistic the neck looks (much better than the thick "bull neck" on the muscle body). The feet in shoes probably give Royce more height, since his ankle joints must sit low in the sculpted shoes.

Thats my one gripe with the bigger bodys to. The necks seem off, hard to describe but I feel that they are to wide for the heads.

I have my Royce head on a Tony Stark neck on a TT body. I think I need to get a longer neck as it seems to short but the look is better IMO when I tried Royce on Thors' body.

Still the muscle is nice. I am still undecided on moving my Rocye over to my carded muscle still. The improved arms are a great selling point but I am way to scared of transplants.

Thats my one gripe with the bigger bodys to. The necks seem off, hard to describe but I feel that they are to wide for the heads.

I have my Royce head on a Tony Stark neck on a TT body. I think I need to get a longer neck as it seems to short but the look is better IMO when I tried Royce on Thors' body.

Still the muscle is nice. I am still undecided on moving my Rocye over to my carded muscle still. The improved arms are a great selling point but I am way to scared of transplants.

The TTA neck is a little longer and more realistic than a regular TT neck, so that could be an option. Once you get the carded Muscle body you could always remove the arms and put them on a TTA body (I've done it before, and it's not to hard to do).

Thanks sam. If I can get a cheap body I would like to try transplants but for a new item I cant gamble on my crappy hands playing ball.

Going to see if I can get a TTA neck of feebay. I have the scarf on Royce and that does hide the short neck rather well but its still there and I know its off.

Back