Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a way to end the year! HT saving the best till last... :yess::yess::yess:

But this thread makes me dizzy... :pfft::lol

Make it happen, Hot Toys! We already got Nolan, now do the other black dude :lol!

predator_2_danny_glover_stephen_hopkins_001_jpg_uqsf.jpg

If Hot Toys are securing Arnold's likeness again for 1/4, there is no doubt that they will redo a 1/6 Dutch :lecture
I want to agree with you, but they had the Arnold Terminator rights, and didn't give us the Police Shootout version. So who knows? Surely, Dutch warrants an update. The tailoring of that shirt makes me cringe, but add in the slightly squished head and antiquated body that you can't pose worth a damn, and it's a no brainer.

Not opposed to the 1/4 scale and I certainly will not be replacing my 1/6 for 1/4. In the end per usual it will be based on how well it looks and of course cost. So far HT has hit the peak of what I am willing to spend, in fact I don't purchase as much HT as I used to due to the cost.

I want to agree with you, but they had the Arnold Terminator rights, and didn't give us the Police Shootout version. So who knows? Surely, Dutch warrants an update. The tailoring of that shirt makes me cringe, but add in the slightly squished head and antiquated body that you can't pose worth a damn, and it's a no brainer.

Exactly my thinking....plus everyone knows these rubber bodies are going to disintegrate sooner or later.

Personally, Im VERY happy that are remaking these figures. Gives me more hope for remakes of T1 police massacre T800, Kyle Reese, Aliens marines and Ripley, Rambo, Rocky etc etc

Exactly! Maybe I am just getting too excited, but it is a good foreshadowing of things to come. If they re-did the marines (1/6th scale of course) I would be the happiest collector. 1/4th does not interest me, but the idea of re-doing the 1/6th of classic characters is the best. They need to stay far far away from Iron Man and go back and do the classic sci-fi

oh and i also hope they do a 1/6th dutch, hopefully muddy end battle version, I am not interested in a 1/4th scale arnie

Im new to collecting Preds so am i thinking right here.

Shadow is the newest hot toy's body on the lost clan ? I have him :yess:

So all the other lost preds will be getting remade in 1/6.

All them out of the Predators Movie that have recently come out are with the new body so these wont be made.

So in a nutshell i have Shadow im waiting for Classic, Im getting Tracker Falconer Berserker so will this bring me up to date on the new Preds so im just waiting for the re releases AVP,Pred2 :dunno

How many will there be all together to collect :peace

Exactly! Maybe I am just getting too excited, but it is a good foreshadowing of things to come. If they re-did the marines (1/6th scale of course) I would be the happiest collector. 1/4th does not interest me, but the idea of re-doing the 1/6th of classic characters is the best. They need to stay far far away from Iron Man and go back and do the classic sci-fi

:exactly: But what is this iron man you speak of?:dunno
:lol

Always thought Danny Glover looked better with the moustache in the Lethal Weapon films.

The weird thing is I never minded him in LW, but he never got me to believe that he ever stood a chance against a Predator, especially one with all the gadgets the p2 had. oh well, I still enjoy the movie and we got a great Pred design for me to buy:dunno

Latest posts

Back