Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd have a little fun .....here are two Arnie Kim Sculpts combined!!!

HotToys-Supermanteaser2.jpg
[/IMG]

First one looks surprisingly like Tom Cruise.

There's a really fuzzy pic of the stand on the Facebook HT Community page... The only thing that can drawn from it is that there will be a specialty style stand, which I guess is why they're going with "You'll believe a man can fly" hook on the teaser.

There's a really fuzzy pic of the stand on the Facebook HT Community page... The only thing that can drawn from it is that there will be a specialty style stand, which I guess is why they're going with "You'll believe a man can fly" hook on the teaser.

Yep. Looks similar to the stand Mattel gave their figure. Can't wait to see this thing.

Yep. Looks similar to the stand Mattel gave their figure. Can't wait to see this thing.

It looks like the Fortress will be in the background or for flying poses

attachment.php

8 hours later and 17 missed pages? :gah:

What'd I miss?

Oh man... You missed a lot, let me tell you! All these geeky guys in their 30's made dozens and dozens of pointless comments about the photo that was release earlier in the day. After that there were some photoshopped pictures posted along with some highly sarcastic remarks. I was part of it all and it was awesome! :panic:

Can't post from my phone but someone has posted a pic of the supposed stand for this on FB.

Clear plastic and looks like it swivels a lot for flying poses.

It looks like the Fortress will be in the background or for flying poses

attachment.php

I don't understand why that picture's caption is, translated from the Chinese:

“there’s sweat and blood behind every photo! Those so-called webmaster and club president, who did nothing but yell at, and belittle others, and force payment on graphics, should question their own conscience.”

Now, what the egg does that mean????:lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back