Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which web sites will carry this and have shipping to the UK? like SSC does.

Cos otherwise i'll have to miss out as i'd have to pay outright in eBay.

Again DC shows they are useless

Yeah i cant recommend Onesixthbruce enough, i just got my HT's Ghost Rider today, have had lots of figures off them before and more on pre-order.

The packaging is as solid as they get.
Next day delivery.
No hidden costs or tax duty etc.
Layaway option so you can pre-order and pay some now and the rest when its nearly ready to be shipped.
breakersrevenge (Waiman) is also here on the boards and is a great guy.

Yeah, 7 for me too. It's the way we have it set up in user settings.

"you'll believe a man can fly" reminds me of R Kelly and Space Jam

supakelly.jpg

:monkey3

Just checked out the SSC FB page. Can't WAIT to PO this one. Looks like I'll be addicted to 1:6 collecting soon enough.

And thus, with this figure, my collecting will be done...forever. There shall be no figure that will ever top this one. Thank you Hot Toys.

Looks like it according to a recent FB post.

They have a brand new Hot Toys page on their website.

Toys2 might have some competition. Looking forward to seeing how much the shipping is for Canada and those "5% BACK ON ALL HOT TOYS PURCHASES IN SIDESHOW REWARDS" sounds pretty good.

They have a brand new Hot Toys page on their website.

Toys2 might have some competition. Looking forward to seeing how much the shipping is for Canada and those "5% BACK ON ALL HOT TOYS PURCHASES IN SIDESHOW REWARDS" sounds pretty good.

Yeah BUT - free shipping is only for in stock items, and you can't use reward points at the same time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back