Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it, beside the MK2 sculpt and the paint job, not bad at all :naughty

YellowJoshua, you know after half year of waiting the figure just make me disappointed...........i have a v. high expectation on it!

although it still look amazing but i think it is not the right BD

While it doesn't look near as good as the prototype (factory apps for weathering and battle damage ALWAYS suffer compared to an expert prototype), it still looks pretty good to me. And with a little 'extra' customization around the 'battle damage' decals and dings, it'll look even better (to those of us that REALLY need to enhance things beyond the standard factory apps - me!)

Look at it this way, it looks TONS better than the BD ED-209 from a few years ago that just had 'bullet hole' stickers...no 'actual' pitting of the plastic where the bullets would have gone in. :angelsmil

Hey Black Widow confirmed ! :joy

bd04.jpg

(No Nick Fury :()

I can live with this HS.

Initial comments (without seeing more pics). LOve the paint apps. Far better than V1. Like the engineering of the gizmos. If you want a cool IM 1 fig, this is the one to get. There is no way I'm cancelling my Ex, Crushed helmet Rocks. I had hoped they would include a Golmera backdrop display. The IM 2 will prolly have the triangle chest piece so this may be your best bet for a decent IM 1 Fig. :cool:

dsc3723.jpg

I can live with this HS.

Initial comments (without seeing more pics). LOve the paint apps. Far better than V1. Like the engineering of the gizmos. If you want a cool IM fig, this is the one to get. There is no way I'm cancelling my Ex, Crushed helmet Rocks. I had hoped they would include a Golmera backdrop display. The IM 2 will prolly have the triangle chest piece so this may be your best bet for a decent IM 1 Fig. :cool:

dsc3723.jpg

I'm actually surprised that the HS looks like this. Maybe it's just the picture but I think it looks good. I can't believe people are now complaining about the brighter, shiny paint when before the complaint was that it's too dark. What exactly do people want?

I hope someone can post pictures of the all the packaging soon as well as more pictures in different poses.

Back