Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, good to see you again Darren, you've been missed around here.
Have you had your hand up a cows arse yet?

You guys do realize that the reaction from online users Hot Toys were talking about is from the HK forums and Facebook, right?

Have you seen the comments over there? Have you? Words of sueing Hot Toys and that they suck and all that. It's terrible.

There have been critiques and words of disappointment here, on this forum, but it has all been civil and very reasonable and valuable.

Exactly. I still believe there are only a few. Wookster is civil ;). Thing is there will be more optimistic ppl just like more pesimistic ppl and there will be the ones that like to stir up panic and be vocal to act like they speak for "the people". Its just too bad the later are the most vocal ones.
I am more optimistic and prefer to give HT the benefit of a doubt. Who knows they have have a box full of the proto head ready to go thinking it be good to go but no approval and now they have to roll out the old sculpt which also delayed the shipment to after CNY. Lots of assumptions from all camps but I for one prefer a more positive POV

I hope that response from Hot Toys hammers home the fact that these guys listen, and take on board positives and negatives and continue to push the boundaries with each release. The sad obsessives who cry over things like this need to take a look at themselves. It's embarassing.
Hot Toys are awesome in my opinion and should be applauded for their honesty not derided if the product doesn't meet our exact expecatations. We're not forced to buy anything and they owe us NOTHING..

Extremely lucid and well said. As I have said it before, if movies and collectibles were left in the hands of "fans", then nothing would ever be produced and sold because no one would ever agree on anything. Thankfully, there are great people out there making these decisions so that we can enjoy these products.

I don't particularly like speculations and assumptions. Hot Toys continued to take pre-orders of the figure without having approval for whatever sculpt they were intending to use. It's their business practices that resulted in them shooting themselves in the foot. Again.

I don't particularly like speculations and assumptions. Hot Toys continued to take pre-orders of the figure without having approval for whatever sculpt they were intending to use. It's their business practices that resulted in them shooting themselves in the foot. Again.

Maybe we have to wait for the final product and make a desicion, I love the prototype was perfect.:D

IronManMarkIIIBattleDamagedverbacks.jpg

Looking at the final BD mask, I am now very worry how the suit will look like. Some people had seen the final product on toy hunter display today and it's not looking good. Dont know is true or not but I will find out next week when picking up mine ..... hopefuly it will turn out great or I may get a refund. :horror

Hot Toys did make a mistake this time (again) they know Kojun sculpt been reject for atlease 2 months and should let us know early.

IronManMarkIIIBattleDamagedverbacks.jpg

Looking at the final BD mask, I am now very worry how the suit will look like. Some people had seen the final product on toy hunter display today and it's not looking good. Dont know is true or not but I will find out next week when picking up mine ..... hopefuly it will turn out great or I may get a refund. :horror

Hot Toys did make a mistake this time (again) they know Kojun sculpt been reject for atlease 2 months and should let us know early.

:lecture

But since they own up, I'll wait to see in hand pics first before cancelling.

I'm actually adding a few more to my order.
Love it!

maybe you should consider in adding a few dozen more if you are trying to help HT in those returns, since the local HKers on the other forum is definitely pissed and almost all of their comments involves the firey face with knives icon for like 6-7 pages, straight.

Too funny. Oh well, I think it's incredible. The effort they put into making the head they had to go with come out like that sold me in seconds.
Bravo!

I wonder if the Tech Mech head can be placed on the BD cause that and holding the crushed helmet would really be more acurate.. well maybe not holding the helmet but just staring at it on the floor of the dio :lol
But also the crushed helmet seems to have some extra neck parts that should not be part of the it?
BTW all this waiting and staring at the IM BD shots I caved and picked up the M1 a month ago but more importantly the M2 this week and Toys2 even had the exclusive still... the HS (for its time) is not bad at all.. a bit too neutral in expressioon much like JC but still a nice face to look at for the occasional mask off and is significantly better than M1 Jacky Chanish face :lol
I just hope that those comments of the display of IM BD at Toy Hunters are again just fearmongers
so no pictures anywhere? just talk? :(

Last edited:
maybe you should consider in adding a few dozen more if you are trying to help HT in those returns, since the local HKers on the other forum is definitely pissed and almost all of their comments involves the firey face with knives icon for like 6-7 pages, straight.

thats the thing with HKers. when they complain, they get vicious.

like how someone here said "HT owes us NOTHING".

i agree with that. with the mentality in HK, they feel the exact opposite. in fact, they expect more from HT, and one little slip up...they give em hell.

i mean i've seen my fair share of that behavior in NY. but it just seems a bit worse over in HK.

i feel bad for HT, having to deal with such a hostile and demanding crowd.

Hey, good to see you again Darren, you've been missed around here.
Have you had your hand up a cows arse yet?

Cheers Wooks!! I haven't done a rectal exam on a cow yet....I think sometime in the coming weeks. Looking forward to it in a weird way :lol

BTW I really loved your Blade pics! Keep up the good work.

I have the utmost respect for them as a company. They really Listen
to thier fans, they churn out top quality products month after month and they are IMO they are the most dedicated movie collectibles company around at the moment. I wish they did more than 1:6 figures because I actually prefer statues. Only a matter of time I guess

Back