Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so on the fence about this one. Sometimes the figure looks awesome sometimes it doesn't look as good as the V1.

I don't have any Iron Man 1 figures and I know I'll be getting some Iron Man 2 figures (war machine at least)

i actually have, but but not the MKIII, it was Marvel zombies, Zombie War Machine

l_fc68470563554e8d80f215826226a9d1.jpg

l_25bd748449ff46438ea999ab6a8ee4a6.jpg

l_ffa6d2ca1a404999b16f34e8eeef2f65.jpg

l_0b078dc1d3264715ba388c3d915e6811.jpg

Zombie Spider man!! lol

l_26b87222bcfb437b8a3200da88ce1e1e.jpg

Dance off between me and zombie Micheal Jackson
:D

Awesome suit bro, and I like how you incorporated 3 things into one costume. A zombie Iron Man leprechaun. Too cool.

I don't know if these have been posted already, but there's a nice little gallery of pics on flickr right here. The torso looks nice and the chestplate seems to fit really well in this picture.

Yeah, those pics look great, pretty much what he'll look like in hand IMO. Wish there were a few more with "clean" chest armor.

I really can´t sayfor sure, but I think it is a little higher and not so large as the Batman/Joker Dx bases. Thanks !

Thank you. Here are some more I took this evening. I'm sure you gonna like the figure as soon as you get it. :)

p1010126v.jpg

p1010129l.jpg

p1010117r.jpg

p1010116i.jpg

p1010118i.jpg

p1010124f.jpg

p1010131l.jpg

p1010113dz.jpg

Hope you like it.

Nice! Hope my WL for the Ex converts. Don't know what my chances might be with low ES on this.

I think the site says 750 for the Ex. I can get the regular fairly easy I do believe. Just want to try and get the Ex.

Marvelousnews.com has a review up of the figure that includes pictures. Again, here's a picture where the chest fits great and the waste looks fine. I'm starting to think some people are doing it wrong.

Great Reviews, Guys. I knew this thing was gonna rock, but the Videos really show it in all its Glory. I guess what I like best, aside from the ridiculous detail is that you can pretty much pose it for Golmera, Desert Dogfight as well as Iron Monger Final Battle and STILL get away with a pretty clean M3.

It is a real Beauty and I like the design better than the Mark 4. IM1 will always hold the cool spot for me, and I think this is pretty much it if you want a M3 unless they do a DX.

Last edited:
I think the site says 750 for the Ex. I can get the regular fairly easy I do believe. Just want to try and get the Ex.
That'd be the first time I think I've seen any mention of their edition sizes in recent times. Thanks for the heads up TJ. Unfortunately it's 550, so I'm sad to say, it got just that much harder for you to come by. Still, you're not out of it yet. Best of luck.

I just got this one last week, along with the v1 mark 3.

And if you ask me to pick one, it will definitely be the mark 3 BD.

It has all the improvements over the original mark 3, such as better paint, neck articulations, firm joints and flaps, and all the cool acc like the shoulder guns, flairs, rockets etc.

This is my current favorite HT of the moment :chew

That'd be the first time I think I've seen any mention of their edition sizes in recent times. Thanks for the heads up TJ. Unfortunately it's 550, so I'm sad to say, it got just that much harder for you to come by. Still, you're not out of it yet. Best of luck.

No problem. Yeah, just saw that I was off by 200. :lol Ah well if I have to get the reg thats ok. Thank ya! Hope it works out.

So it's practically April: is Toysquare going to ship these things or what? He's been out for a month-and-a-half in Hong Kong, for pete sake.

This guy is destroying that figure..that shoulder is not just popping back on..its not sitting right at all. He has the touch of a brick layer.
Lol, this is true.

Back