Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered these right after the first pics showed up.

$(KGrHqN,!k0E9RQb03rpBPc8HslSww~~60_3.JPG

Rescue cap looks like the same helmet to me. It's what I picked up. I think the helmets in the movie have the UN stenciled on it.

I'm really glad how he was portrayed in IM3 didn't sway my decision to pick him up. He might just be my favorite figure right now, along with the DX13.

I agree the shape of the helmets on screen are similar to the Rescue Cap helm and you're right, they do have UN on them. I'm going to give the US UN helmets a try though they're a little bright and will need some battle damage.

Yep cards being charged on the 19th :yess:

Yea I've got him pre-ordered also and got the same email, but this is my first HT to order from sideshow, so I'm not familiar with how quick they ship. I'm hoping to get him by Christmas here in MS. Thanks guys! :pray:

Man I don't collect Marvel and decided I wasn't going to but this along with the Mechanic Tony and Mark42/Iron Patriot I may just have to add to my collection. Mandarin looks so amazing!

So you're saying that you do collect Marvel? ;)

I guess now I do. I did have the new Spidey on order but cancelled due to how bad the quality Control etc. plus the length of waiting just made me not want it anymore and after that I said I wasn't going to but now considering getting some Marvel things. :slap:gah:

Back