Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping there are no "weather events"
Between CA and MA during transit...LOL!
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Weather isn't the problem. UPS and its lack of preparation is the problem. My Stark Mechanic has been "out for delivery" everyday since Friday the 13th and STILL hasn't arrived yet. My UPS is over a million packages behind schedule. That's just SLC! I'd suggest using USPS or Fed Ex for anything you want to get ahold of before Christmas!

I'm probably going to have to start just having my packages held at will call because the drivers just aren't showing up anymore.

Mandarin has reached Singapore and will be getting him tomorrow!!
Hope guys in the States get theirs soon too!!

kids_zps2fae0406.gif

photoshoot is basically done.

Got Trevor today. Love him. Such a great figure. But there are two glaring faults with the figure.

1) No gun. He has a right trigger finger hand but no pistol to go with him. And considering his only other accessories are other hands, the chair, and his sunglasses he could have used some more stuff.

2) No left trigger finger. The box art uses that shot of him from the posters sitting down with his index finger on his sunglasses. You can't even achieve that pose with the hands they gave him. I had to settle for a mirror image of that pose and use the right trigger hand he has. Again, considering this lack of accessories he came with, he should have had at least matching sets of hands instead of an extra odd one.

Dag nabbit! Weather-delayed until Monday.

Yeah, I wish he included a pistol too...especially considering it was a major prop for him in the movie.

Anybody got any fresh pictures to tide us folks who are waiting over? :)

Back