Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled so I could re order using a coupon code & change to flex pay, but it seems I'm not allowed to re order this anymore at SSC. I've been put on some kind of waitlist for the figure, even though it's still available :slap I literally tried to re order minutes after cancelling :thud:

Apparently the allotment for my territory is sold out (wouldn't the one I cancelled minutes before be available for me?), & after emailing SSC, it doesn't seem like they are going to be flexible with me on this one. The unexpected early release kinda messed things up.

If BBTS has some stock left in a few months, maybe I can get one from there.

Yea I've got him pre-ordered also and got the same email, but this is my first HT to order from sideshow, so I'm not familiar with how quick they ship. I'm hoping to get him by Christmas here in MS. Thanks guys! :pray:

They usually ship the same day to a few days after charging. Just depends on how busy they are. And they'll probably be pretty busy. Those of us on the Western side of the continent will probably get him just in time. Those of you in the East will never see him coming by Christmas.

They usually ship the same day to a few days after charging. Just depends on how busy they are. And they'll probably be pretty busy. Those of us on the Western side of the continent will probably get him just in time. Those of you in the East will never see him coming by Christmas.

Not great news, but worth the wait by looks of him. Anyone pick him up yet? Comparison shots with IM or Whiplash ?

9da5e88f0c8318697e2ec2b624ce9f05_zpsc79ba60c.jpg

Decided to cancel my order and pick him up in the new year, priority purchase for the remainder of this year needs to be Superman :(

Yep, early processing for those of us out east may mean delivery before the 25th!

We never saw him coming... early! :lol

Got the notice earlier today that he was going to processing Thursday. Guess they didn't see him coming in a shipment today either :lol

I went for the early processing but I haven't been charged yet. Hopefully he will ship tonight! He and mechanic will look great together.

Back