Hot Toys MMS97- Terminator Salvation: T-600 (Martin Laing Signature Ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey those anyone know if you can switch the concepts amo pack and gun for the regular version amo pack and gun? is it possible to swap? back packs on the figures

hey those anyone know if you can switch the concepts amo pack and gun for the regular version amo pack and gun? is it possible to swap? back packs on the figures

As far as I can tell, yes. My Rubber Skin Vers. and my M.L. Version seem to be identical body wise with the same slots on both bodies.

The base with the T700 heads on it really makes this version stand out more then the others if I get a T600 theres a good chance Id go for this one here...

As far as I can tell, yes. My Rubber Skin Vers. and my M.L. Version seem to be identical body wise with the same slots on both bodies.

Yea I believe they all have the exact same Endoskeleton with just different accessories. Kinda lame really. But damn that's some cheap endos. I might consider picking one up since it's so damn cheap.

Got one of these at 115 shipped on ebay. anyone got pics of how the ammo pack sits and connects to the back?

I recieved mine today, unfortunately it came missing his left index finger. I emailed hot toys about a left hand replacement. Anyone have an idea as to how lucky I'll be in getting it, if at all?

Where are people getting these so cheap from? I can't find any on eBay that cheap at all.

Try and contact 'Reddragonstatues' on eBay.

Pics of T-600, JC, and The Big Chap soon ... :naughty

I just made a trip part way into the city, to see what was new at a local comic shop... Apparently they haven't bought anything new in over two months, and they also feel that $600 is a fair price for a T2 T-800 PF. "F" that! :p

So I left that store real quick, and headed downtown.... where I found this box full of awesomeness...

Loose pics coming up...

DSC08818.jpg

Back