1/6 Thread Index: Hot Toys - Terminator, T. Judgment Day, T. Salvation - Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any reason why we don't have any figures from Terminator 3? I know it's not the greatest movie but I'd love a TX or a T-1. Is this due to licensing issues or just general interest? Thanks!

Any reason why we don't have any figures from Terminator 3? I know it's not the greatest movie but I'd love a TX or a T-1. Is this due to licensing issues or just general interest? Thanks!

Good question! Think nobody but Hot Toys and the licensors know it exactly but I can imagine it's due to general interest.
Pretty sure that if they assumed there was a lot of interest they wouldn't hesitate to get the license and there would be T3 figures.

T3 came out and developed its bad reputation before HT hit big. If it had come out later they probably would have snapped it up as they did T4. I don't think HT are the biggest risk-takers these days and as Terminator films go T3 is a risk now, given that its an unpopular film.

apu2ygeg.jpg

"Come with me if you want to live"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Hot Toys make figures for the new Terminator movie, I need an Emilia Clarke 1/6 scale!

maybe it was Skynet's first attempt of making contact with humans. and cmiller99 already lured it into an argument.

Back