Hot Toys MMS97- Terminator Salvation: T-600 (Martin Laing Signature Ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my shipping notice from bbts for this figure. i had almost forgotten about it. did anyone else get the super-special version that includes beanie caps for each of the decapitated heads? ;)

i noticed the shoulder/collar pads aren't blue as depicted on the protopics. nice pics btw! :)

DSC02125.jpg

How do you change the batteries? Is the packaging same as the regular t-600? Can you post pictures of the packaging if it's different? Thanks!

How do you change the batteries? Is the packaging same as the regular t-600? Can you post pictures of the packaging if it's different? Thanks!

It's right there dude^^^^. You can see part of the screw in the picture above^^^. The box is almost identical to the regular t-600 (no picture, sorry, box is already in storage).

Yeah, I know Rolando. He's got the best looking booth at Frank & Sons. I wouldn't have pre-ordered this ages ago if I had known he would have it at such a good price.

Removable, light-up skulls. Crap! Now I just want one of the skulls for a custom Connor holding one. Maybe I shouldn't have typed that out loud...

That is so cool that the skulls come off... (keep telling myself, I don't need another Endo. I dont need another Endo!):monkey2

yo thats so kool , but i thought there were only 3 versions of t600
regular , rubber skin , and concept, so now theres a signature version?

[Funny thing is, this version was like the second one ever announced before the rubber skin ones ever were, yet it's the last to come out.

QUOTE=qstoysandcollectibles;2083093]Thanks SilentSurfer for the comment about my booth! I am trying to expand but no larger booths available. :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, you need a larger one. There are a lot of pretty meh booths there that should just close and make way for Hot Toys awesomeness and Jason masks.

man i wish somebody had like 30 Endos closeing in on some predators imagine how sweet the pics would be

Nice pics, Commtech! REDRUM. :lol

You can get him for $129 on eBay. :mummyThere are ones with starting bids of just $20... I got mine for $100 + shipping. :bananaGo get him guys!

'John 2' will be out in a couple of weeks... :emperor

Yeah, Hot Toys really messed up the release order on this one. This was supposedly the first exclusive one for a big price of $220, but because so many other versions have come out, including the rubber mask HK exclusive with this gun, this guy is cheap pickings now. Dumb.

Hmmmm. Would like on of these :) But! I already have a regular T-600 endo and Concept version rubber skin version. With some of the other stuff coming out I will most likely pass.

Back