Hot Toys - MMS657 - The Matrix Resurrections - Neo Collectible Figure [Toy Fair exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pic below was taken at the Vegas show. I posted on their Facebook group asking specifically about T2 - they still haven't approved it likely because the pic shows the license andbit was taken by a fan.

John from Queen Studios has said a few times that they have a Neo from Resurrections done and already have the statue license for the OT.

He has been asked about sixth scale too and confirmed a lobby Neo was coming. It's basically confirmed without being officially confirmed on their social media.

Remember though that the OT hasn't had a lot of merchandise over the years. Previous companies said that actors had to all be approached for rights, added to the fact WB for some reason didn't license it out for a long time.

Next year is the 20th anniversary of both Reloaded and Revolutions, so I would expect Queen and InArt to be pumping out a good few releases.

Like everyone else, I just want a great Reloaded Neo and Smith to go with him. Anyone else is a bonus.
411579-Screenshot-19-.png

I’m very happy with the hot toys matrix neo. So if anyone is going to be doing one, I’m seriously hoping it’s a reloaded/revolutions priest Neo.

We need padre Anderson asap.

Back