1/6 Hot Toys - MMS563 - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was shipped out as well but without the usual tracking and invoice email. Very odd that this stuff is now going on without any email notifications at all.

Got my email from sideshow this morning, the package is already out for delivery tho
Luckily I am on my banking account somewhat regularly and saw the charge from Sideshow back on the 24th of November. Would have been a shock to see my balance later on without knowing why I owed so much all of a sudden.
Anyway, just super excited to be getting this guy!

I have mine now. I could open it now. I could.......
Got mine yesterday, which was earlier than the tracking indicated. Cool as I had just sold the original Avengers version on the bay... This figure is a nice upgrade from the original, although I'll be honest...if someone snuck into the basement when I wasn't home and swapped the new one for the old one without me knowing...I doubt I would've ever noticed. :)

Got mine yesterday, which was earlier than the tracking indicated. Cool as I had just sold the original Avengers version on the bay... This figure is a nice upgrade from the original, although I'll be honest...if someone snuck into the basement when I wasn't home and swapped the new one for the old one without me knowing...I doubt I would've ever noticed. :)
Oh, really? On an unrelated topic, when do you plan on taking your next vacation? :lol

Nono, I offered you guys a chance and

j/k I dunno, I'll see how my discipline holds up. I am kind of worried I'll regret not having something to open on the day

I expect I'll like the figure. Seems like it has needed the least amount of improvement by Unreal in his mod - he did give it a new head in his last pic but IMO there's actually nothing wrong with the stock neutral expression head - it just doesn't work for action poses. However I'll likely keep him in a museum-type pose anyway - strangely I get bored of action poses much quicker.

What happened to the enablers of the forum? My figure remains in its box waiting for Christmas because of their lack of action.
Please don't open it. In fact, give it away to a needy nerdy child. :lol

Open it a-dev, I need to decide if this is the Cap for me and await your recommendation.
Well I opened him up today and I'm quite happy with him. Granted he's a fairly basic figure but I have basic needs. I've barely posed him, just put his shield on and put him on the shelf standing there.

I'm in no hurry to do the Unreal Toys mods on the traps & back muscles. For now I'm merely content that I could do them. I hate when there are mods that I deem to be necessary but which are beyond my capabilities, it really puts me off owning a figure. In this case I was satisfied they were doable and even if I didn't it's a good enough looking figure out of the box.

I love how he looks next to the Diecast Iron Man Mark 7 and Hulk. The colours are great. Really ****ing wish Hot Toys would have done Thor 2.0.

Back