1/6 Hot Toys - MMS563 - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done body modifications. If you're interested with the tutorial, it's on my youtube channel @ unrealtoys

Basically I tried to make the upper body proportion better. Without mod, the unmasked head look a bit too big and neck too long due to it was made for bigger body. Also tried to give his upper body more V shape.

CAPTAIN AMERICA (8980) ed1a SR UC.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's an easy mod and looks great. I'm even more encouraged to get this figure. :clap

You really did no modding to the Endgame body? The traps look better than most pics of the stock figure I've seen. Well, in any case, I can't stand that tiny head so if mine can't look like your one I'd rather not have it at all and I'll stick with the 2012 figure.

Just got charged by Sideshow, final payment. Anyone else? I didn't get a "Your item is arriving soon" email like I usually do.

Just got charged by Sideshow, final payment. Anyone else? I didn't get a "Your item is arriving soon" email like I usually do.
I did too. I've purchased more than 150 HT from SS and that's the first time that's happened. It's a pleasant surprise, but still a surprise.

Finally got my Endgame Thanos yesterday which I was waiting on before I would place my order for this guy from TBA....which I did. My first Captain America. Though if the Thanos order is anything to go by I won't have him before Xmas.

Day 18 on preparing to ship for this guy... normally im very patient, but SS decided to not send out any notifications and just charge me out of nowhere! 15 years of service and have never had this happen. Hopefully it's not their new way of doing things.. anyone else running into this with any other preorder?

It's happening across the board, they are charging for several pieces that
they don't have off the boats yet. Could be it is the new normal for them,
but at this point who knows.

I have three pieces "preparing to ship" that they have over $650.00 from me
now and nothing has shipped in 3 weeks.

Day 18 on preparing to ship for this guy... normally im very patient, but SS decided to not send out any notifications and just charge me out of nowhere! 15 years of service and have never had this happen. Hopefully it's not their new way of doing things.. anyone else running into this with any other preorder?
I went and checked my order and found out mine was charged back on November 24th. This is also a first for me with no email notifications at all.

I decided to cancel my order just because it didn't make any sense that it said it would ship, and there was no movement. I'll just get it later from BBTS.

My figure from TBA is in Ireland awaiting a customs bill to be paid. I'm surprised to be getting him before Christmas, I thought it'd be sometime in January. I may save him to open on the 25th since it's this close.

Finally got a shipping notice from DHL, and mine has finally updated to “shipped” on Sideshow!
Hopefully everyone’s else follows suit

Back