1/6 Hot Toys - MMS563 - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha same here. I won't get it, but just seeing that comparison makes me want one
Ditto,
I successfully kept this off my radar as I have the original. Until my “friend “ started sending me the comparison shots from previous posts of this and the original.until then I had stayed out of this thread ..

I just saw the SS "Unsealed and Revealed" video and this figure looks fantastic, all around.

Now I'm tempted to throw all of the Spook RPs at this one. I really don't need "two" Captain Americas... :slap
Yes.....yes you do.:yess:

Do you have the EndGame Cap? If so, how do the body / head dimensions compare, to you?

I have both, the agree about the pinhead helmeted sculpt on Endgame Cap
when comparing to the 2012 helmeted head... also, Endgame Cap is slightly taller than 2012,
not the other way around like Justin mentioned.

When I put him alongside the other OG figures he looks great, Justin said he was out of scale
with everyone but I think it helped, scale-wise with Hawkeye and my Thor (Dark World Body with OG outfit)... looks awesome next to the Mark 6 in his 'reindeer games" pose, as well.

I prefer the slightly bolder colors to the original and the split-cut boots are perfect.
While I am in the minority, I prefer the diecast shields to plastic... so when I added the diecast
Golden Age Cap Shield to the figure it was perfection.

So glad they decided to re-do him, really excited to see what Loki brings once he releases
next week!

Still wondering why they haven't taken the opportunity to redo Thor.

And Loki is out next week?

Yeah, they could all go for another round (besides Iron Man), but I'll take what I can get.

There is an event next week over in HK that Loki is shown on the flyer for... I believe it is
November 11th or 12th. Kind of like how the HT Marty McFly 2.0 was released.

So we should see some in-hand pics next week.

I have both, the agree about the pinhead helmeted sculpt on Endgame Cap
when comparing to the 2012 helmeted head... also, Endgame Cap is slightly taller than 2012,
not the other way around like Justin mentioned.

When I put him alongside the other OG figures he looks great, Justin said he was out of scale
with everyone but I think it helped, scale-wise with Hawkeye and my Thor (Dark World Body with OG outfit)... looks awesome next to the Mark 6 in his 'reindeer games" pose, as well.

I prefer the slightly bolder colors to the original and the split-cut boots are perfect.
While I am in the minority, I prefer the diecast shields to plastic... so when I added the diecast
Golden Age Cap Shield to the figure it was perfection.

So glad they decided to re-do him, really excited to see what Loki brings once he releases
next week!
Thanks for your insights. I'm tempted to pre-order more now!

An updated Thor would be great. I would even take an Avengers 2012 Hulk 2.0 since that was the best version.

Avengers-Hot-Toys-Lineup-and-Size-Comparison-Thor-Hulk-Iron-Man-Captain-America.jpg

Maybe this new 2012 is taller to be more in scale with the mark 6 & 7. But damn…if HT would do a 2.0 of Avengers 1 Thor and Hulk…I’d have to buy this cap as I have the 2 Iron Mans

Looks good. I'd love to order it but still waiting to see if Thanos arrives without a customs charge since the rules have changed here in Ireland since the last time I got a Hot Toys figure from TBA. Come on *********!
N7GFI7m.gif

Back