1/6 Hot Toys - MMS563 - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but I would just use them up on him. Has to be in my top 5 fav figures. Theres something about it...
Yea once my next bit of points convert, I plan to use them on this Cap. Now I just hope Hot Toys makes a 2.0 of the First Avenger version with better materials, body proportions and shield, so I can have a beginning, middle and end Cap display.

Yea once my next bit of points convert, I plan to use them on this Cap. Now I just hope Hot Toys makes a 2.0 of the First Avenger version with better materials, body proportions and shield, so I can have a beginning, middle and end Cap display.

Yeah, I was hoping they would've announced a decade anniversary edition by now but I'm ok with whatever they call it as long as it's a version 2. Along with a v2 Stealth Suit Cap too.

Sold! I just ended up PO'ing from BBTS. I'm in no rush and it'll be nice not to throw extra money away on Sideshow's shipping charges.
I'm proud of you. I promise that you're gonna love it. After the A1 figure, my Cap shelf is complete. I wanted one from each avengers. And concept was thrown in cuz it's so damn cool. I'm done with caps now unless they bring out updated older versions or a sweet ¼ scale.

Attachments

• 20220113_141100.jpg
    20220113_141100.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 115
Sold! I just ended up PO'ing from BBTS. I'm in no rush and it'll be nice not to throw extra money away on Sideshow's shipping charges.
Nice! I upgraded my OG Cap with this and its a great figure! Glad to see I’m not the only one using this group to enable impulse purchasing. The only thing more responsible for my impulse buying is tequila! 😂

Nice! I upgraded my OG Cap with this and its a great figure! Glad to see I’m not the only one using this group to enable impulse purchasing. The only thing more responsible for my impulse buying is tequila! 😂

If I had my way, I’d have one side of my display room all the Boba/Mando armor’s and the other side, all MCU Cap’s:lol

Thinking of making a purchase of either this Cap or Endgame Cap. Which one would you guys go with? This will be my only Cap in my collection.
The 2012 version for sure if you had to only pick one. I love how cheesy and corny this costume is. The End Game version is also great but it's very dark and worn down, which fits the movie it's coming from. This version just embodies the bright red white and blue Cap perfectly.

Mine just came in the other day and I couldn't be happier. It screams Captain America from head to toe.

rzZhn5.png

The 2012 version for sure if you had to only pick one. I love how cheesy and corny this costume is. The End Game version is also great but it's very dark and worn down, which fits the movie it's coming from. This version just embodies the bright red white and blue Cap perfectly.

Mine just came in the other day and I couldn't be happier. It screams Captain America from head to toe.

rzZhn5.png
Thanks! I've been leaning toward this one. Probably male my decision and purchase tonight or tomorrow.

Thinking of making a purchase of either this Cap or Endgame Cap. Which one would you guys go with? This will be my only Cap in my collection.
I'd pick Endgame Cap, as I like the suit better, it is more iconic, and it is more reflective of his MCU style.
I'm a big fan of this suit though and am debating getting this.

I prefer the endgame look I think the 2012 flashback version may have been executed better. I still think the concept is the best overall, but it wasnt in the films of course. I'm still hoping they do 2.0 stealth from endgame.

I prefer the endgame look I think the 2012 flashback version may have been executed better. I still think the concept is the best overall, but it wasnt in the films of course. I'm still hoping they do 2.0 stealth from endgame.
The Stealth is my overall favourite and I have v1.0 of that one even though it sucks... Endgame was the perfect excuse to do a new version!

I decided to go with the 2012 version and placed my order last night. I was back and forth many times, and ultimately decided I needed to stick with one. I like the brightness of the colors on this suit, but I don't think I could have gone wrong either way.

Finally got mine today and damn does this figure look nice. Completely blows away the original version.

And yeah I would totally pick this over the other Endgame Cap. That suit may have looked amazing onscreen, but in figure form it just doesn't look nearly as cool or impressive as this A1 figure.

Back