1/6 Hot Toys - MMS541 - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still may get this but this is one of those which the deluxe is not worth the extra $ to me. I wonder if the regular will sell our quicker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still may get this but this is one of those which the deluxe is not worth the extra $ to me. I wonder if the regular will sell our quicker.

I doubt this figure will sell out. It'll probably be discounted next Black Friday.

Did I miss any news about Toys Buying Agent? I dont see any Hot Toys on their site...

Did I miss any news about Toys Buying Agent? I dont see any Hot Toys on their site...

According to TBA's FB page, it's due to a technical error and they are working on "fixing" it, but it's been over 5 days now and still no resolution, so I'd imagine it's probably something else...

According to TBA's FB page, it's due to a technical error and they are working on "fixing" it, but it's been over 5 days now and still no resolution, so I'd imagine it's probably something else...

Regarding toysbuyingagent, I emailed them about the disappearing hot toys and they sent me this "all pre-orders are not affected. i have plenty of hot toys supplies. sideshow sent warning messages to many HK sellers and asked them not to sell hot toys. it's ridiculous. i just hide my hot toys listings for some days and may put them back and use my own picture instead of the hot toys official pictures. TW has been doing the same thing since Oct. rumors say someone received some legal letters from some toy companies including hot toys but is still selling hot toys. i think no one could stop people from selling their own items. I could also set a facebook group and sell my items there."
So hope they resolve it soon.

Regarding toysbuyingagent, I emailed them about the disappearing hot toys and they sent me this "all pre-orders are not affected. i have plenty of hot toys supplies. sideshow sent warning messages to many HK sellers and asked them not to sell hot toys. it's ridiculous. i just hide my hot toys listings for some days and may put them back and use my own picture instead of the hot toys official pictures. TW has been doing the same thing since Oct. rumors say someone received some legal letters from some toy companies including hot toys but is still selling hot toys. i think no one could stop people from selling their own items. I could also set a facebook group and sell my items there."
So hope they resolve it soon.

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification. I figured it probably had something more to do with legal threats and such than a "technical error" but that's good to know they will eventually continue operations at some point.

I've been collecting all the recent MCU Spider-man and PS4 Spidey Hot Toys stuff and this one looks cool but I ended up cancelling my pre-order on it. Just not "Spidey" enough for me even though I enjoyed its use in the movie. I just couldn't justify the price for it so I'm passing...

I might pick it up if it drops under $200...but we'll see. Much more interested in the PS4 figure line-up coming out...

Toys Wonderland has the deluxe for about $100 cheaper than sideshow and is shipping now.

Toys Wonderland has the deluxe for about $100 cheaper than sideshow and is shipping now.

I know saw that for a few days now! I'm gonna cancel my sideshow order because there was no nrd with him. This will be my first cancelation for a figure i have payed off with them. Only sucky part is the 20$ cancelation fee i read.

Thanks for the heads up on that, I had cancelled with Sideshow... paying $230 shipped DHL with my rewards
makes this figure easier to take a chance on, as opposed to the $330 - $340 Sideshow would have charged
me with shipping.

I am just shocked at how bad this thing has tanked right out of the gate.
That much money off retail for a figure that has not even hit the states yet is pretty much unheard of.

Though still not thrilled with the final product, maybe once I have him in-hand I will like it better.
Worse case scenario is I sell the loose figure for less than I paid and keep the Molten Man Base for
my Upgraded Suit Spidey (the base still looks pretty damn good, albeit a tad small).

Last edited:
I know saw that for a few days now! I'm gonna cancel my sideshow order because there was no nrd with him. This will be my first cancelation for a figure i have payed off with them. Only sucky part is the 20$ cancelation fee i read.

Would have been nice to have an alert telling me that and not buried in the fine print. Getting really tired of sideshow.

Thanks for the heads up on that, I had cancelled with Sideshow... paying $230 shipped DHL with my rewards
makes this figure easier to take a chance on, as opposed to the $330 - $340 Sideshow would have charged
me with shipping.

That much money off retail for a figure that has not even hit the states yet is pretty much unheard of.

Though still not thrilled with the final product, maybe once I have him in-hand I will like it better.
Worse case scenario is I sell the loose figure for less than I paid and keep the Molten Man Base for
my Upgraded Suit Spidey (the base still looks pretty damn good, albeit a tad small).

I think this is tanking due to it being a Spidey variant. So people were on the fence about it already, coupled with the final product being a massive letdown/downgrade in terms of quality, it has inevitably killed any potential interest from people like myself who cannot believe the blatant step back it took from proto to final and therefore cannot justify the purchase.

So I say good on HT for potentially losing money on this release! They deserve it! :lol

me with shipping.

I think it?s actually the best MCU Spidey Hot Toys has made considering the articulation advancements for a suit that isn?t sweatpants like the Homemade version. In hand it?s really nice.

I can see why it tanked due to the MCU disappearance, the fact it?s a variant, and the advanced suit is on deck, but it?s a solid value right now from HK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like at the price they are charging, Toys Wonderland is actually the one losing money on this guy.
Maybe breaking even?

Either way, I should have him in a few days and can decide from there.

Hmm perhaps you're right, but if HT has a bunch of these sitting around in their factories cause no retailers want to take them it's gonna cost HT eventually.

Back