1/6 Hot Toys - MMS541 - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this for $159 shipped from TBA. Sideshow wants $255 crazy

Wow, that's an amazing price! This thing must be selling horribly for them to discount it by that much! Still have no interest in owning this absurdly downgraded POS!

Serves HT right for putting out another disappointing final product! :lecture

Wow, that's an amazing price! This thing must be selling horribly for them to discount it by that much! Still have no interest in owning this absurdly downgraded POS!

Serves HT right for putting out another disappointing final product! :lecture

I was surprised to see it that low. And honestly not a huge fan of this suit but I'm a Hot Toys Spiderman completionist so I ain't got a choice.

I was surprised to see it that low. And honestly not a huge fan of this suit but I'm a Hot Toys Spiderman completionist so I ain't got a choice.

This price is so low I am considering cancelling my order elsewhere and accept the consequences and I would get it in half the time and still save money!

This price is so low I am considering cancelling my order elsewhere and accept the consequences and I would get it in half the time and still save money!

You definitely should! I ordered 7 days ago and the deluxe price is already up more than it was when I ordered from toysbuyingagent. Though it is still considerably cheaper than sideshow still! Good luck

I didnt in the end, really wanted to, but I need to support my local and they have such great customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Understandable choombaz, I don't have a local comic book shop to support unfortunately. My main source in the past has been SS, but not of late. The rising prices in 1/6 figs has been getting worse, which leads to me to always find the cheapest no matter the source. I'm stoked to say that my 1st Spiderman ever, arrived from TBA arrived today and only took 7 days with free shipping, just surprisingly fast. I'm really liking the design of the suit with the fact that I don't have to worry about creasing over time in a dynamic pose. But that Molten Man display base is just on another level with the detail colors, it really contrasts the black suit well. Here's a few quick pics, I'm still undecided on a permanent pose, gotta check out some others online. spiderffh.jpgspiderffh2.jpg

I got my first ever order from toys Wonderland today. The fact that I pre-order this on the sideshow with $20 off and no tax and I still saved $50 as well as got it early is really awesome. I really don’t get why people don’t like about this figure I love it. The fact that I can actually pose a Spiderman figure and not worry about it is great. I love the base comes with only problem is it takes up a lot of room. But with a high end figure like this I can make the room.
7AC2DF01-7176-4E81-BCA7-84D67707BE01.jpg

I didnt in the end, really wanted to, but I need to support my local and they have such great customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you choombaz, I would do the same thing, unless there is some insane markup I would rather buy from a local shop that has treated me well if possible.

Really cool pictures on this page guys the dynamic poses are great and so is the museum pose with Nick Fury. I think this figure came out really well. I do think he looks a little better with the googles down for some reason. Congrats guys!

Thanks Omega, I changed the eyes to the largest set and I think it helps with the overall look of the head. The eyes he shipped with caused them to look too far apart. Still want to pick up another one for a custom figure I want to build, I'm very pleased with the figure.

Thanks Omega, I changed the eyes to the largest set and I think it helps with the overall look of the head. The eyes he shipped with caused them to look too far apart. Still want to pick up another one for a custom figure I want to build, I'm very pleased with the figure.

That was a worthwhile approach Scifi, as you have him the distance between his eyes doesn’t seem like a problem at all. I know that issue was one of the most frequent complaints that I saw regarding this figure. Hopefully others who pick this up are equally satisfied.

Thanks bro! Is a decent figure, could be better...need a shield decal

2C2512BB-E432-4723-8AAB-D1E8DC3F6920.jpg

Pulled out the camera and took some better pics

F0E6C1CF-2910-4DC9-8455-0A2E5FB8E3AE.jpg

797A1A80-30F3-40CC-8F39-42455FB1FEE1.jpg

It really shines in dynamic poses

Back