1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt looks awesome, but I have the Winter Soldier version of Bucky, so I think I'm going to pass on this version.

Ordered without hesitation. Looks fantastic. One way to look at the price is that it's only $40 more than sixth scale figures from SS. Seems like a real bargain comparatively.

Haha or it's less too. Wasn't Pilot Luke $270 and all their comic figures are $250 I think.

I hate how bare bones this figure is because of the price, but they finally completely nailed Sebastian Stan! Pre-ordered.

Not wild about how barebones this fig - and a disintegrating arm isn't anything I'd ever use. Bet the price is part of that *meh*. But the outfit does have a lot of details/seams, great sculpt...but it may be a while before I can get BW after all $$$$:horror

Are his boot covers actual cloth material?? That little bit of extra be justified in price I guess.. too bad arm wasn’t diecast

If his metallic arm was diecast, how would he be properly balanced to stand? I guess that’s ok for those that use stands but for those of us that display freestanding, he would never stand balanced with that much weight on one side.

I don't know why I think $243 is so much more than $230, but at the latter price it doesn't feel like a rip off. I don't know what's expensive here to make it more than a typical release. Is the arm mold the same as previous versions?

The arm is a new sculpt. He lost his original bionic arm in Civil War, and this new arm sculpt is based on the Vibranium one Shuri made for him in Infinity War. The design is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the disintegrating arm on reddit. Would post it here but I can't yet. Looks pretty bad but the figure is great.

Photo from Hottoys

BhNWZE_McGgmD4VDCi1ylJ9Y7lrW4zHat9EFJSEM_rJWA2BBKuMznLCKMvrTH_p5-zBFJuet3CyYzzcE2K-0K3zxfr89IYrR4RLmXtYlB3llpmkYov2CUDzyJ0UvwsJLTr37LmepMJy_av7PY7aDnKA4EKJNXVeWDmjSwDpXVdnyv6YSsdJSQMpJCxu8dSDNspdfr04_k0jvlV8Vu78tS2SM6GrrzoCnxhavYJkyuVt6zZ1IFUHSaZAVevKEqvWq4joLUxjR6wxUdNl_bKM4RxeXIT0SrfJvLG-dDnGJNKuP4Ms0RTxcv_TwmNQwpQnYMUUfyYIRj7e0O5xzftuq_9KtRmSqm3ekmo7VB0Xn_byItotjoE_TxsDtOYQt6mDhZRYjfBrJxnCgPmoBP2VmTYi8YoBq8ynFm1Kbj2QHWAITX3At0dDiNjI20Kxrnqny00yt9roz9J9NTg3micI_hiF_01OkMx3YUV_BYycsLDFXNSrUHt66TiCrC395B4vEwyj17DirisyC8mo4PuRpWucR0EOyPqTRJkbM_IiLm8Fo4cKe82nmHREmFiD-9VGgIClkGUFGAo8Krx-W9Sbvb1dAxc6PAlx70juUlMj9xWFDYgie8OtUQELJMDPYVw=w704-h938-no

Saw the disintegrating arm on reddit. Would post it here but I can't yet. Looks pretty bad but the figure is great.

Actually, someone here posted it already. Please scroll up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this figure but I wish we could of got a second angry action sculpt with this just like I wanted for the prior civil war release . This figure is begging for it !! 🤬🤬 I preordered this but this is infuriating 🤬🤬

Back