1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered through Sideshow. Will likely try to squeeze this in my IW shelf...and if gets to busy try and sneak it into my eventually EG shelf.

Just too solid of a figure for me to ignore.

I skipped Vision and the Scarlet Witch last year (Vision looked a little cheap, and Scarlet looked like a barbie doll), so will make this figure find a home.

Yeah, tho I'm biased 'coz my fav MCU character. But that's the thing - I have plenty of WS. So I wouldn't have had a problem cancelling. Instead this reminds me of a fig like Loki Ragnarok or the Ultron Mark 1 - where for me, it's just one of HT's stellar releases. Shuri looks great too.

Now I just need HT to get on with teased IW Thor - and do as good a job as they seem to have done with Bucky.

My main thing is I have Bucky from the Winter Soldier movie, which is itself a great figure and has a unique appearance. This Bucky figure just doesn't add much for me. Plus, we have Falcon/Bucky show coming out next year, so in two years there will likely be a new Bucky figure (with short hair.)

This is a nice figure, but not really a memorable enough for me to buy I am thinking. At least Ragnarok Loki had a full movie, plus beginning of IW.

Agreed, I haven't seen any reason to acquire another Winter Soldier apart from the CA:Winter Soldier version. That one looks most like the comics as well.

I will however be seeking out the vest on this Infinity War version for an ongoing Kitbash project of mine.

Decided to pass on this. I like it (it's a really solid looking figure) but I don't quite love it enough to pull the trigger. 'Grats to all those picking him up though. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Woohoo! I just got charged by Sideshow. No details yet on when I?ll be getting it, but am hoping it?ll be sometime early next week.

TWS was my first Hot Toys fig ever (WS is my favorite character and that purchase was supposed to be my first and last Hot Toy fig). Here I am 3 years later (I started this hobby late) and I?m getting my 3rd Bucky! (Yes, I do have the Civil War version as well. Got it for less than retail, so why the heck not.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo! I just got charged by Sideshow. No details yet on when I?ll be getting it, but am hoping it?ll be sometime early next week.

TWS was my first Hot Toys fig ever (WS is my favorite character and that purchase was supposed to be my first and last Hot Toy fig). Here I am 3 years later (I started this hobby late) and I?m getting my 3rd Bucky! (Yes, I do have the Civil War version as well. Got it for less than retail, so why the heck not.)

Yeah, WS is my fav MCU character - tho I think I had picked up a Jack Sparrow waaaaay back. Wow, can't remember - TWS might've been my first MCU HT - or maybe it was the Steve Rogers Stealth set. Fast forward and yeah, I have all the Buckys, almost all the Caps, a lot of Widows, and 2 Falcons...loose movie groups.
It's like friggin' potato chips u can't have just one.:lol

I should be glad HT is slowly pricing me out.:monkey3.

Anyway SSC seems to take 24 hours or more to "prepare to ship" but they seem to be moving on clearing the warehouse so hope you get him fast. They gotta make room for all the Star Wars figs!:google

Yeah going to one payment mine tomorrow. That's all I need but charged on the 20th so going to update it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to everyone's photos that will be receiving him soon.

I'm still not completely sold on the final production...I feel like the prototype has much better paint application, so I'm hoping more in-hand photos can shed a light on if the final production is just as good or not.

Looking forward to everyone's photos that will be receiving him soon.

I'm still not completely sold on the final production...I feel like the prototype has much better paint application, so I'm hoping more in-hand photos can shed a light on if the final production is just as good or not.

To be fair, the prototype always has better paint application.

33b8b34612b1d0dea1297ea62d8b35b6.jpg
795ed26b683092b2871491b2a54df318.jpg
7aa598fcd62e689d56f8bcfdb2049137.jpg

How much has shipping been from ss? I live in Texas.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

33b8b34612b1d0dea1297ea62d8b35b6.jpg
795ed26b683092b2871491b2a54df318.jpg
7aa598fcd62e689d56f8bcfdb2049137.jpg

Hahaha! Correct me if I?m wrong, but you used the TWS body, the CW chrome arm, and the IW head for the fig. This has to be the ?ultimate? WS fig... best parts from the 3 different figs! [emoji23]

Back