1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to pull the trigger on one tonight

Never opened, which was important for me, but put a bit of a dent in the wallet but worth it as my next few figures and statues are all paid off anyway.

Knowing my luck, a second shipment will be heading to Sideshow next week and I could of had it for retail.

$500 ?

I just received another from Popcultcha today that they had found in their warehouse.
Retail price too and unopened.
woot woot

giphy.gif

Got him yesterday, this might be my favorite head sculpt HT has done.

Great figure, glad I finally got him.

Fair warning, it’s SDCC and AOTC 20th. There’s probably going to be at least a few people upset this thread was bumped and it wasn’t because of news of a reissue.

Not as bad as the Bespin Han thread but good luck all the same. :lol

6CB5033B-1E2F-460F-90F0-4C29E964DB91.gif

Fair warning, it’s SDCC and AOTC 20th. There’s probably going to be at least a few people upset this thread was bumped and it wasn’t because of news of a reissue.

Not as bad as the Bespin Han thread but good luck all the same. :lol

View attachment 590227
4-5 Geonosis battle droids and 2 -3 Super Battle Droids surrounded him, thrown in Jango Fett would be a dream set up.

4-5 Geonosis battle droids and 2 -3 Super Battle Droids surrounded him, thrown in Jango Fett would be a dream set up.

Agreed, I figured I would do something like that when they announced the Geonsosis B1s.

Pretty close to having that be a reality. Just need them to announce SBDs. But even without them it’ll be a cool setup.

Thought there may have been a reissue but of Darth Tyrannus.lol

EF8EB0BB-713B-4700-8753-B5136EE460E3.gif

I'm pretty confident sideshow will make an animated Dooku. It would be kind of cool to have a mythos Dooku with a young Lee representation in Jedi robes as well. Dont worry hot toys and sideshow wont try that after the boba fett and kenobi mythos figures.

Back